Reviews for Double the Joy
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Awww thank you, this is adorable. Thanks to people like you writing these scenes, Castle will truly never end . xx
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Wonderful story totally.
southerngrammy chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Great story. Would have loved to see them with her having the twins. Thanks for sharing with us.
SelimPensFiction chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Very well done. Well written and you've got Castle and Beckett's voices down pat. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
katnor2000 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Love the story but made me sad that we will
Never really get to see any of the story play out on screen. But your story made me see this but in my mind! Thanks.
leuska chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Aaaw,so sweet meg!
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
*HAPPY SIGH*

MEG THIS WAS A JOY AND A DELIGHT. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE.

-Lou
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
No one would make a bet based upon "poopy diaper duty" :)
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Very sweet! :-)
I wonder if Kate ever told Rick about the coffee stain on the letter.
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Yes please, kill me now with alllll the feels! This was so loveley!

Sigh, I'm so glad that they at least got their happy ending, however sloppy it was. And that Simon Doyle was right even in canon -at least in the kids department ;). The senator and serious literature parts were at least hinted at and I love that you ran with it here!

And I absolutely love that you had Beckett bring up Simon Doyle instead of Castle (and OF COURSE he was beyond thrilled haha). She's always been the pragmatic one of the two but secretly loves his crazy theories and he made her at least believe a little bit in magic. Also, she's secretely as nerdy as him so a time traveler wouldn't be so far out of the realm of possibility for her haha.

Loved this! Thanks for sharing it! :)
chanhoed chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Awww, this was so sweet, I really love these kind of fluffy fics.
But it can't be complete, I WANT MORE!
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Okay this was too sweet and now I'm crying. Actual literal tears. All the love!
GeekMom chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
That was a lovely and warm, fuzzy blanket on this cold, rainy Sunday.

Thanks for writing.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I just loved this so very, very much. It was perfect, and it is exactly what would have happened. I did love that it was Beckett who remembered the time traveler case.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4