Reviews for Fade Out
Elememtal1000 chapter 9 . 6/26/2018
I really liked this story. Spent a few hours reading it and re-reading it several times. There is this one nitpick I have though about the ending. Couldn't the gems poof themselves so Steven could just carry them while he using the warp pad to teleports back home?
deathsmallcaps chapter 8 . 9/23/2017
I love your stories and I love your ability to write. If you ever release a novel one day, please let us know
Master of the Boot chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
More than anything, the pearls steal the show for me. To be born on the lowest level of society resonates with me in a horrible way. I was the weird kid in school who got picked on and never fit in with anybody. I led a good life but I'll always empathize with the underdog, the downtrodden and the damned
Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
You do so much world building and in such a short period of time.

Now pearl is in the clutches of a dark souls monster
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Things got from bad to worse to apocalyptic. This is some gripping story
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
There's not one chapter of this that's not apocalypse POW!

Now pearl is at risk, the stakes just keep growing
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
This was brutal. Seeing the pearls do sign language like that really hammers home their role as property in this hell. And even more, Stevens relative innocence highlights the madness even more.

And I love courages back story
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
This is like Steven universe if if were on adult swim. It's the most brilliant chase scene I've read in ages.

And those scoured gems were terrifying.

And courage, I like it. It fits
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
What a lovely day.

When I first saw Fury Road, it almost felt like it took place on another planet. Now you've delivered on that idea :)

This has got to be the most brilliant steven universe crossover I've ever seen. Jasper furiosa alone wins this.

And now the sound of drums :)
Sleepy chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what this story has in store for us all. Your writing is always lovely and I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is interesting.

I like it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Umm. Why is this going to be M rated. Your other stories are great at the less M themed content. Little bit of a topic jump. I was thinking that the climate of this planet could have pretty extreme storms. Because depending on the orbit of this planet it could have a different appearance. Just a thought as a story's environment can help shape it. I'm looking forward to what you will post next
PrincessLyoka chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Hmm... this appears interesting so far. Will keep my eye out for further chapters.
Ms. Zero chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I really like the story. Please keep updating!
Ceacel chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is good so far. Is peridot in this? Or does this take place before catch and release. Just a thought would the gems on this planet use fossil fuels and-or nuclear power as you mentioned that the substrate they like to use for their industry is all but gone.