Reviews for Winter's Thaw
doralupin86 chapter 11 . 7/5/2019
I hope you continue and finish this fic. It's trully a great piece.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2019
Please update ! I need this finished
Karabas chapter 11 . 5/5/2019
Gahhh you must finish this! Please?
Cmiller01 chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
Would love to see more
Cmiller01 chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
Loving the story so far.
kittyabh chapter 11 . 3/13/2019
God, i want more
Yyyyyy chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
First of all i just want to say that this fic of yours is really beautiful and so well done! I love the interactions between sansa and tyrion! I just really love this story and how you wrote it so much! I actually stopped watching the show from the moment they stopped following the books because i just cant deal with all the jon/dany thing. So it was rare for me to read an ASOIAF story that I really enjoy and yours is it. It's been awhile since i read a sansa x tyrion fic where there's no jon x dany so i really love this but it seems as if you're gonna go that route too? Either way i'll wait for an update and probably will just skip the jon/dany parts since i just can't give up this beautiful story.
MyDarkAnnabelleLee chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Please update! It’s so good!
Lilypadnun1 chapter 11 . 1/9/2019
This is an amazing and I can’t wait to see how you bring the rest of the Starks together!
Kai chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Well, a shame that mobile is so terrible you know? But as I was saying... I was skeptic at first but I discarded that the moment I knew I was hooked. All of the small details and the way you describe things, it’s great. Some people spend so much time on descriptions or a specific subject before progressing, but all that you’ve done is Just Right. And all the little details to clue us in along the way, it works all so well together. Meshes well.

It’s certainly been an experience and I’ve definitely fallen in love with your portrayal of Sansa, not making her too cold but not too overtly friendly. I love the way that she thinks and how she sees things.

Shall we see what the next chapter holds then?

Best and All,
Kai
Kai chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
So, I knew going into this already, that you’ve not updated for a while. However, I was intrigued and I thought it was worth some time... After all, there only seems to be so many Sanrion fics out there as far as I’ve been able to find. So maybe I was a bit worried, maybe a bit waiting for a punchline that doesn’t exist, but...

Wow. Just wow.

First sentence in and I was hooked immediately. The way you capture Sansa’s voice and her essence? It’s just utterly amazing. I was a little skeptic at first from the summary but knowing then I was
Tremendously Sassy chapter 11 . 1/2/2019
I'm so enthralled by how you write, even the flashbacks to build up background seems to make it more realistic. The little adjustments to the plot don't seem to be a big deal to me, as I find it all the more creative and your own. That Sansa was Queen and not John made me wonder why you did that. It did seem unfair on some levels, however I agree that the relationship between the two Queens is definitely something powerful and almost gives it a feministic touch in their actions of power. Sansa did proof to be different, and I praise you for including their tempers or stubbornness, and the process of how it truly comes together. Encourage you to update, since it is highly interesting to read. I read it all night long till dawn and I'm not even regretting doing so.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2018
Pleeeeeeease update! This is so good, you really “get” the characters and it works so so well. Please update I’m going bananas 3
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2018
REVIVE THIS FIC
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2018
Have you abandoned this fic completely or are you just taking a break to focus on "If Only"? Please please please if you have abandoned consider updating and letting us know that