Reviews for Another Stark
Isles chapter 5 . 1/8
Love it! Keep up the great work!
Valiryo chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Fostering him at Starfall with the Daynes doesn't make much sense politically.. they aren't a very powerful house, it's just odd unless the two houses are friendly for some reason or if the Daynes are more significant than in canon...
Ordinarily Prudent chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
There's much in the way of the story. You should consider longer chapters. Also putting down the new world at every turn might not be the best idea if you want to involve Harry in wars. If there is nothing to fight for he can just get up and leave. A pairing might help to tie down Harry.
Regards.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
:-) :-) :-)
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
...interesting but the 1st person P.O.V makes this feel to much like a self insert to me
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
awesome :)
edgolub2 chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Harry is an idiot. To display magic he burns their stuff? Ugh... And he does not mind using mind magic, but is completely ok with trusting some stranger, but never told his family or his twin brother what he can do? Yeah.. makes sense.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Good story. Ignore the haters, sometimes people go overboard with criticism when it's not constructive. Are Lyanna and Rhaegar going to run off in this one without a note/abandon Elia?
kossboss chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Great chapter! Really looking forward to more and keep up the hard work!
SithT chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
I find your story refreshing. I hope you update more often. Starfall is a long way to foster. Being a vassal house at that. Hope you elaborate on why Rickard would pick that house over a Northern one. Keep on writing.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Great chapter Update soon
Charles Ceaser chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Awesome chapter. Please update soon.
nyx-p1e chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
I was really excited to see a new chapter for this story! I like the friendship you're building between Harry and the Dayne children. Looking forward to seeing how that will affect how he grows up! Wishing you all the best with the next chapter :)
toile grant chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
good
Kagugu chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
nice