Reviews for The Relic
GlysMari chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
Spectacular battle between Malcolm and Solas. I love this. Overflowing with details and chock full of excitement. I haven't been so immersed in a story in some time. Thank you. Thank you. Thank for sharing.
Marika Haliwell chapter 18 . 9/20/2017
Damn , Monica is awesome :)
GlysMari chapter 17 . 6/23/2017
Such excitement. Emotions flying all over the place. The characters have depth and are so well-rounded; they jump right off the page, just as real as can be. This reality you have created is such a pleasure to immerse myself in... reading The Relic has replaced eating cheesecake as the #1 activity I wish I could do today. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Marika Haliwell chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Solas just added two more enraged women to his list of 'i want him dead ' people . Poor Nathaniel :( Velanna will have the wolf's head !
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Wow this is getting really tense. I really don't like Himmel and I totally don't trust him. I kinda want someone to top him before he gets a chance to do it to one of them. This was an exciting read. Can't wait for your next update. Thank you.
Gizmo60 chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Wow awesome chapter. I am really looking forward to the next. Thank you
mrsrockatansky chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Excellent! I loved reading about your version of the Ferelden Royal Palace.
Black Arcane101 chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
By the Maker, I wish I could write like this. This is amazing! :D
Gizmo60 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Wow. I am really enjoying this. I love the story line. I was most disappointed when I came to the end. I can not wait for your next update. Thank you
animerocker646 chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
Great chapter. I like the character progression so far! Can't wait to find out where you're taking this. )

~Animerocker