Reviews for Bats and Spiders
Bluzerker chapter 21 . 7/16
After periodically reading this as best as I can. Seeing this arc makes me wish for some superhero cameos. Like specifically two marvel heroes. Doctor strange and ghost rider. While it’s ridiculous to have ghost rider to be there. I hope that someday within the future peters monster friends will meet some of his superhero friends. Like the avengers and more specifically the X-men. Does this universe have the X-men? Since inner Moka mentioned something about humans obtaining powers from freak accidents other than having them inherently. I’m sure this has been mentioned before so pm me please if it’s been asked.I skim through your responses, just read the story when binge reading) Why didn’t Peter mention the X-men? Was this before he met them? Is peter also an avenger as well? And there is no fricking way yokai academy isn’t known by other humans since aunt may knows about the school somehow. So I’m assuming others know about it as well, like S.H.E.I.L.D, doctor strange, and maybe the government. I do hope this isn’t dead, and please take your time on this. In a fantasy land I hope ice man gets to talk to Mizore and Yukari with scarlet witch or again Doctor Strange. Maybe go left field and bring Blade the vampire hunter into this. Again these are just silly suggestions. You don’t need to follow them. It’s simply fan imaginative things.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 7/10
Good story
Zela Night chapter 21 . 6/24
This is the best Rosario X Vampire fic I have ever read; crossover or other wise.
Peter is a balanced, mature character, and unlike every other Spiderman or Rosario X Vampire fic, comic, manga, or cartoon/anime cannon or fanmade that I have ever seen/watched/read, I didn't want to shout at the author or main character(s) for being stupid or clique.
I adore this story!
Please continue writing this masterpiece of a fic.
Deityvail chapter 15 . 6/18
Okay now i'm wondering what is both inner and outer Moka's opinion. On heroes in general would be. Not just meta's I'm talking about Iron-man, hawk-eye, or powerless badasses who can go up against heavy hitters.

Also yes I count iron man as normal human, behind the suite he is just a man...a man who is also a super genius with a lot of money...but hey.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 21 . 5/5
In some ways, it's a shame this isn't comic book Peter. He's actually gone back in time to the Salem Witch Trials to help Scarlet Witch (Marvel Team-Up, Volume 1, issue #41), who in turn is a student of Agatha Harkness, one of the most powerful witches in Marvel, and who was actually alive during said witch trials herself. Plus he's pals with Dr. Strange. Just being able to name-drop some of the big guns of the Marvel mystical world might have gone a long way to making Oyakata back off, plus the fact that he'd seen the witch trials firsthand would be something interesting to explore in this arc.

In any event, this story is pretty interesting. I hope you come back to it some day.
- your too focused on making the anime your type of realistic
- peter has no passion and is emotionless only fololwing his duty but not wanting to be part of the story at all
- also guess moka is out of the picture for romance because her feelins wont matter to peter considering he thinks shes a mental case
- dont have hope for this ending up as enything but a group of distant friends because authors that focus too much on realism seem to forgt they need to create situations where their characters get closer, as if theyll happen on their own is as likely as the story writing itself without your input
The pen or The sword chapter 6 . 4/2
I still want to know how a race of sex demons is going extinct...Just how? Its not like willing mates are hard to meet, head to any bar your set!
The pen or The sword chapter 4 . 4/1
Venom lifted a ferris wheel, while he was assaulted by sound and bullets. He once held a skyscraper together by standing in the middle.
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 3/24
So far, I really like the story! I hope you will continue it. Keep up the goo work! :)
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 21 . 3/7
I didn't read the Manga, but this whole chapter sort of confused me. In the anime Oyakata was dead and Ruby had developed a split personality out of loneliness to block it out. Honestly it seemed to fit your mental health issues in the monster world thing so well I was expecting it to be in there.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 21 . 2/21
Truly marvelous.

This story is like a breath of fresh air compared to the other Rosario Vampire crossovers I've seen so far. I hope you return to continue it.

Peter's exposure is fast approaching and I find myself curious how you'll portray it. No doubt Kuyo will (somehow) suspect him of being human, despite Peter showing all signs of being a monster. The only clue he has on him is Peter not having an aura and being a monster no one has seen before.

Peter might lose the trust he has from the gang since they stated time and time again they don't like metahumans. It begs the question what their reactions will be once they find out.

It also gives Peter the opportunity to finally escape Yokai and return to New York.

I'm curious.

Hope to hear from you soon!
HeartlessAlpha chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow. I must admit that I found this refreshing to read. The fact that you avoided the bike crashing scene and neck biting is a pleasant surprise.

And you didn't have Peter captivated by Moka's beauty makes me applaud you. Thank you for sticking to character. Peter isn't like other teenagers who worry about girlfriends and sex. He is mighty mature for his age and has bigger things to worry about.

Now I'm worried you'll downplay him in a fight against Inner Moka for and sake of comedy and drama. Unbiasedly, I think Peter can defeat Inner Moka since she just relies on brute force in her fights. Peter has experience fighting foes who are bigger and stronger than him and has a larger arsenal of fighting methods to use.

Guess I'll just read and find out, huh?
Cadelorbe12 chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
Hey you, Yeah YOU.
Don't stop here. Keep inspiration near.
Don't give in. Keep your hesitation thin.
Don't cry. Keep your head high.
For if you look to the sky, you keep your spirits high.

With love from far away, I hope it helps you in some way. 3
littleboyblack17 chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
Awesome
Red Rain17 chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
But it's been 10 months since you said you would update, Anti... so update!