Reviews for Bats and Spiders
- your too focused on making the anime your type of realistic
- peter has no passion and is emotionless only fololwing his duty but not wanting to be part of the story at all
- also guess moka is out of the picture for romance because her feelins wont matter to peter considering he thinks shes a mental case
- dont have hope for this ending up as enything but a group of distant friends because authors that focus too much on realism seem to forgt they need to create situations where their characters get closer, as if theyll happen on their own is as likely as the story writing itself without your input
The pen or The sword chapter 6 . 4/2
I still want to know how a race of sex demons is going extinct...Just how? Its not like willing mates are hard to meet, head to any bar your set!
The pen or The sword chapter 4 . 4/1
Venom lifted a ferris wheel, while he was assaulted by sound and bullets. He once held a skyscraper together by standing in the middle.
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 3/24
So far, I really like the story! I hope you will continue it. Keep up the goo work! :)
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 21 . 3/7
I didn't read the Manga, but this whole chapter sort of confused me. In the anime Oyakata was dead and Ruby had developed a split personality out of loneliness to block it out. Honestly it seemed to fit your mental health issues in the monster world thing so well I was expecting it to be in there.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 21 . 2/21
Truly marvelous.

This story is like a breath of fresh air compared to the other Rosario Vampire crossovers I've seen so far. I hope you return to continue it.

Peter's exposure is fast approaching and I find myself curious how you'll portray it. No doubt Kuyo will (somehow) suspect him of being human, despite Peter showing all signs of being a monster. The only clue he has on him is Peter not having an aura and being a monster no one has seen before.

Peter might lose the trust he has from the gang since they stated time and time again they don't like metahumans. It begs the question what their reactions will be once they find out.

It also gives Peter the opportunity to finally escape Yokai and return to New York.

I'm curious.

Hope to hear from you soon!
HeartlessAlpha chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow. I must admit that I found this refreshing to read. The fact that you avoided the bike crashing scene and neck biting is a pleasant surprise.

And you didn't have Peter captivated by Moka's beauty makes me applaud you. Thank you for sticking to character. Peter isn't like other teenagers who worry about girlfriends and sex. He is mighty mature for his age and has bigger things to worry about.

Now I'm worried you'll downplay him in a fight against Inner Moka for and sake of comedy and drama. Unbiasedly, I think Peter can defeat Inner Moka since she just relies on brute force in her fights. Peter has experience fighting foes who are bigger and stronger than him and has a larger arsenal of fighting methods to use.

Guess I'll just read and find out, huh?
Cadelorbe12 chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
Hey you, Yeah YOU.
Don't stop here. Keep inspiration near.
Don't give in. Keep your hesitation thin.
Don't cry. Keep your head high.
For if you look to the sky, you keep your spirits high.

With love from far away, I hope it helps you in some way. 3
littleboyblack17 chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
Awesome
Red Rain17 chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
But it's been 10 months since you said you would update, Anti... so update!
Linkonpark100 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Is the symbiote based on the original comic incarnation?
MWRANDOM chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
I wonder how long will Peter have the Symbiote suit because it messed up his life quite a bit to the point of having to give it up because it was making him too violent.
Spoodey chapter 21 . 10/26/2017
Hey man, it's been a long a time. Just re-read this story for like- the fourth time now. And it still never fails to make me feel thrilled and happy. Just want to let you know that, wherever you may be man, a lot of your fans will still support you and that we will look forward to seeing more in the future.

I mean seriously, there's like hundreds of us! Haha. You got great story going on here, man and the fact that this has not been updated for more than six months now, got us thinking: "What happened?" "Is it cancelled?" "What the hell is going on now?!" "Will we ever see more footage on Spider-Man PS4?"

I mean, I can wait, but these other people man... I mean seriously, a lot are like, really sad... Especially the fact the you added in of A/N: "Next chapter, sadly, will be scheduled as usual, so it'll probably around a month before I update again." Just reading it makes my heart hurt a lil' bit. Anyways, good story as usual and I hope to see more from you in the future.

And if this truly is the end, well, just know that it was a really good story and it was a great run, my friend. It truly was fun, the thrill, the comedy, the development, oh my god, I still remember the amazing moments that have transpired, and I will always do. It was a nice read, mate, this very story will always have a spot in my heart and I truly consider it as one of the best Spidey fics out there.

Well, that's about it... For now..? Well, um, keep on writing!
Forgotten Slacker chapter 21 . 10/22/2017
Looking forward to next chapter.