Reviews for One Hell of a Pretense
Thank you! Needed, and written in perfect character.
Miscellaneous Socks chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This elaborates so well on what we all knew Sam was feeling, but wasn’t actually portrayed in the show. Bravo!
Shadowpletlove chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Lol
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
A great oneshot about their relationship. Beatifully written. Thanks
Jeanne chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Loved this! Thanks!
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Well done - I always thought the show handled this poorly. I get why they couldn't dwell, but having his tormentor living in his home would be incredibly traumatizing for Sam. I can see him eventually being able to shove his feelings down enough to deal with the problems at hand, but I feel like the show glosses over how difficult it would have been. Even with his faith in Chuck, Sam must have been terrified.
Lindelas chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Daaaaaang! This was really good, and should have been in the episode. I love how Dean takes him to the Impala to help him through the panic. Beautiful!
Samanthawolfe chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
That was pure loveliness!
mkm12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
YES. Thank you so much for writing this. It was on point from beginning to end!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
LOVE THIS. And I can't believe I haven't reviewed it till now!? lol! I could've sworn I had. But anyway! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I am with you and all the other reviewers...they screwed up big time by not treating Sam right this season. I've been so mad about it all along. It is SO frustrating...as everyone else has already said. After the huge deal it was for Sam to take down lucifer in S5 and then all the misery and suffering he went through in S6 and s7 dealing with it...to brush it off like they did this season like it should be no big deal for Sam to be around him was just disgusting and a complete disservice to Sam's character and character development. The awfulness of what he was forced to go through evaporated into nothingness...and honestly just flat out mocked in this season made me boiling mad. So thank you for writing this wonderful scene that SHOULD have been shown. I loved all of this..because you address the devil as the awful, evil monster that he is and Sam's reaction was believable and so heart-wrenching. Loved when Dean was there to take care of him...but Sam was still losing the battle. When he said, "Dean," and then Dean just got him out of there knowing he couldn't handle it...GOLD! Loved that getting into the Impala was the solution. Sam not even realizing at first that he'd been crying and then feeling bad about it and Dean's reaction...perfect. And I loved when Dean told him "I know you can. But you're not gonna do it alone." Sigh. Gold. You need to be hired as a writer for this show and kick out the idjits who didn't put this scene in the episode. Ok. Rant over. Lol! Thank you SO much for this lovely fic!
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This is a good one. Poor Sam didn't need to be that close to Lucifer at all.
Samsteward22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Loved it.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
In all the and of the universe drama, I didn't realize I needed this. But it was perfect. I love Dean taking Sam home.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I effing heart this. I, too, was a bit put out with several rushed events in season 11. Thank you for writing and giving me more. ;)

(Totally going to go find that hug pic!)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Glad you wrote this because I thought this too! Interesting that Jared thought so too, I hope they include the cut scene on the DVD because I'd love to see it. Also which hug are you talking about in the A/N?