Reviews for The Stud Master
adrienetteRuLES chapter 1 . 3/8
haha sorry i dont get it
Oh my goodness, it seems to run in the Cheng family of women falling for guys who make bad puns.
Rara chapter 1 . 2/3
Hahaha! the dorks!
sjsreader chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
AHH! I LOVE older Adrienette. It's beautiful. This story was beautiful. So funny and cute! I adore it ever so much!
Fearless Kat chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
XD so, so Chat Noir/Adrien. And I love Mari's parents in this XP
Shipfinder chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
but that was so funny xD , loved it! great job3
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This was quite a cute story :) thanks!
Bee UwU chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
OH MY G O D
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Hahahaha loved it! Thanks for writing!
-kitty
lilaclia chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Late review BUT I really enjoyed this! I love that it was based off true events (your friends sound like fun guys!) and that it made you think of Adrien. I totally did not see the pun coming, I just don't have a knack for puns haha, so I laughed pretty hard when it happened; you executed it well because I was legitimately confused about what mess Adrien got himself into by making so much noise. It's interesting how you changed the events of their relationship (I assume this is a non-superhero AU, which is why the "miraculously" line made me smile) and I'd definitely be interested to see how exactly that went down.

This was really fun and such a cute read! I like that you also had her parents have their own moment at the end, it was sweet :')
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I guess all Cheng women are stud-magnets. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Grimeagle4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
love it
KiannaCat chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Did you mean Sabine for that last bit?
Also, super cute! Really love you mentioning that Adrien is Snow-white(it's so canon too)
saberstorm chapter 1 . 5/23/2016