Reviews for Sanctimonia Vincet Semper
hitokori midnight chapter 6 . 9/7
pleeease update soon and make dumb as a door pay!
Awwww! Voldemort pat Harry's head! He can be like an uncle or godparent :-)! Please update soon!
Dear ol Dumbled stumbles door is sure an ol crazy bat. I hope he becomes suspicious of the youngest Malfoy when he looks around and notices the similar to Lilys eyes that he has. I hope you continue soon as I want to read more.
Turkey2003 chapter 6 . 1/5
Please pease please write more this story is so good ️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Pairing recommendations: Harry with Voldemort and Draco with Neville
SmileSimplify chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Ch 1-6
I like the story thus far. :) I definitely like the Lucissa aspect and that the elder Malfoys are portrayed as loving parents.

If HG was sorted into Ravenclaw (in ch4), who was the "Gryffindor mudblood" mentioned with in ch 5?

I vote for keeping Sirius Black on the Light side.

I hope the Lestrange brothers will play a bigger role in this AU than they did in canon.

Please, if there is slash in this fic, let it NOT be Drarry. Lucius and Narcissa BLOOD adopted Harry; Drarry would be just wrong in the context of this AU.

Would it be asking too much that there be Dramione in this AU?

I wonder how long it will take AD to realize that Deimos is Harry?
flowergirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Good! Love this story! Very different. I always enjoy stories with plots likr this. I like how Uncle Sev is with HP and DM. Maybe Voldemort can be a sort of umclr to them :-)
Please update soon!
littlesprout chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
But Albus he is going to Hogwarts, don't you see him there. Lol
Love it.
emthereble chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
Love it!
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
The is right under your nose Albus to many names Dumbledore. Please update soon...
Naty Arisa chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
ahhh kiero leer mas
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
Wow. Update soon.
kirsty21 chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
cool update soon thanks
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
Love it as always and seriously can't wait for the next chapter
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 10/25/2016