Reviews for Always You
JPAnderson chapter 15 . 6/3
Great story, you should be proud!
BepisLover chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
hmmm.
Okay.
18/20, had some little bits that needed reading over twice, probably just me though.
BepisLover chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
Hmmm
BepisLover chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Oof can feel the tension already.
Godogma chapter 15 . 1/15/2017
Kids? Who said anything about kids... I was talking about the dog. :P

Sounds like Mark! :P Loved the story.
Gioia chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
This was marvelous. I thought I had devoured every completed Martian fic the internet could cough up. What a huge, delightful treat to discover your story! I love how well you covered the tension — both verbal and non-verbal — in a realistic and captivating manner, all without turning this into an overly angsty story. Excellent work. Thank you so very much for sharing the fruits of your hard work with us.
weyekr222 chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
Awesome! Great ending :) Although I wish it could keep going!
SproutsAflame chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
So adorable! Love it!
kwm5000 chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
Wow! Thanks for filling us in on what decompression would have been like. I'm usually all about the plot, and so in the book and movie I cheerfully darted right past Mark's own decompression, only thinking about the puncture. This was really well done. But how, really, does Mark end up back-up physician? Is it "understand one life system, understand them all"? I guess they could have done worse :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Thanks for the update
Person chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Please update
kwm5000 chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Iron Man-I called it! Did not even read ahead, I swear. And, I've watched enough medical shows to know that you can be brought around after you flatline. You know there has to be a defibrillator on the Hermes. A couple of good jolts, and Chris will be back-maybe not good as new, but maybe he and Mark can go through rehab together and find a way forward. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kwm5000 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
What?! Just, what?! No, really, you're not going to kill him off, are you? I know-*Chris* will go Iron Man to get back to the Hermes! OK, I gotta read the next chapter. Hoping this isn't the end for Chris.
kwm5000 chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I think it's interesting how Beth reacts waiting for Mark in her room-nervous, doubting-versus her reaction to everyone knowing. But, it makes sense. I can see her as kind of anti-establishment, not caring about authority. Loved your Lewis as carpooling Mom and Beck as the tattling sibling. Had been forgetting about the technical problem with the reactor-that will be fun to read, how they solve it. Thanks!
kwm5000 chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Yes, I am reviewing backwards. Thought I had hit that "post" button but no. I am way behind on reading, reviews, everything! I love your details. Yes, it makes perfect sense to think that there would have been a "Martian Yard Sale" and that Mark would have been finding things for a long time after the airlock blew. Having him find the hoodie, keep it, is sweet and in character. Looking forward to reading more-thanks!