Reviews for Not My Fault We're Family
usa123 chapter 1 . 3/2
Love it!
Maddi chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Honestly, I think that Tony forgave Steve a little easily, because Tony lying to Pepper and Rhodey by not telling them he's dying isn't really the same as Steve lying to Tony that Hydra (through Bucky) killed his parents at all. While, yes, Tony not telling them was a shitty thing to do, Steve's was worse, because a) it was clearly still traumatizing to Tony like twenty years later and b) Tony DESERVED to know (and yeah, so did Pepper and Rhodey, but in this case, Tony deserved the truth more than in comparison). But, anyways, I really loved this! Honestly, I ADORE Tony and the bby deserves better. This was a very well written and funny fic! Plus, I absolutely love love love Pepper calling at the end! :D Yay for Pepperony!
Avengers fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I don't think the movies would do this, but it is SO in character it's scary:) neither side really apologizing, but mending the relationships regardless. With a healthy dose of plausible deniability, of course
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I like this. Tony needs to give in to his sensitive side more.
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Heartwarming! I love your way of getting the Avengers back together as a family.
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This story was perfect balm for my wounded soul after Civil War. I absolutely love how you keep everyone in character.
Meddwl chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Finally, somebody wrote something funny (with a touch of angst) about Civil War. Which while my favorite Marvel movie seems to bring out the worst in fanfiction. Thank you for not stooping to villifying either side.

Wanda/Vision and unsubtle fruit baskets totally made my day.

Meddwl
PipeDream chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Oh holy shit YES
it's so sad that this can't be how their actual making-up, but a film wouldn't work with all these different scenes and time lapses and shifts
But it's totally awesome
And I love how Rhodey and Vision are automatically in on it, and Natasha catches on, and Tony goes from hating the only member who he hasn't had a chance to group in as 'family' I.e. Bucky, to unintentionally worrying about him to getting some sense of closure by understanding the others sympathy for him so gradually he doesn't quite realise and then the war happens and THEYRE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN AND ROSS CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Oh god...my heartstrings...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This is really good! I really like this. Great job! I love how Tony sneakily forgives everyone.
Vashti chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
You did a good job with not a lot of words. I really liked this.
Mellia Bee chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Yay! Oh, yay. Tony giving General Ross grief is the best thing ever. Can this be the way Civil War ends? This needs to be the way it ends. I refuse to accept the ending we got in the movie. This ought to be the post-credits scene. Or, you know, the next movie.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
THIS IS THE BEST ENDING I COULD HOPE FOR EVER YES I AM 100% BEHIND THIS MY POOR ANGSTY BABIES
WatchMist1412 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
That was sooo good ! So well done ! It's perfect ! You're amazing !
N1ghthawk chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Ok, my favorite line of this, and maybe one of my all time favorites of any story I have read is this. "The Vision took off in the opposite direction. Later, he claimed Wanda had messed with his mind." I was practically sob-laughing at the mental image of his zooming away like a little comet in the wrong direction. Also the whole part about how everybody else manages to stay safe but "Clint was perpetually unlucky...has horrible self-preservation instincts." One hundred percent true. Nice work and I love the Tony perspective. Even though I was Team Cap all the way, I still could understand Tony and I don't think he deserves to be vilified. you did a great job getting into his psyche and the way he rationalizes what he does for his friends because he doesn't really want to admit he might still be their friend. I love this!