Reviews for Not My Fault We're Family
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/17
Sigh. How I wish this is how Civil War had gone. That movie broke several pieces of my lil' fangirl heart. Poor Steve. Poor Tony. I did side with "Team Cap", but I totally got where "Team Iron" was coming from. (mostly I sided in my head, and told no one, so I wouldn't get bombarded by angry people)

I like how you had Tony still not be ok with thing, but be more understanding and forgiving as time went on. I feel as if this is how Tony - and Steve - would be.
Just me music chapter 1 . 8/2
This story is amazing. thank you for not taking sides. I Loved how it was slow, and oh my gosh, he did not know where they were in the compound. That is so Tony stark. You are one of the best author s on this site. I loved it!
Ariyah chapter 1 . 6/19
*snerk* Ah, the days we fans dreamed up angst and fluff to solve CW. Some seriously good stuff has come out of it, and this definitely ranks among them!

Ariel_of_Narnia
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 5/9
Ahhhh! I love this! It's so fragging adorable! Look at Tony trying to work things out and being a brother in a mixed-up, messed-up family! I really liked that part with Tony catching Sam and helping out Clint and fixing things for Nat.

Thank you for writing!
usa123 chapter 1 . 3/2
Love it!
Maddi chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Honestly, I think that Tony forgave Steve a little easily, because Tony lying to Pepper and Rhodey by not telling them he's dying isn't really the same as Steve lying to Tony that Hydra (through Bucky) killed his parents at all. While, yes, Tony not telling them was a shitty thing to do, Steve's was worse, because a) it was clearly still traumatizing to Tony like twenty years later and b) Tony DESERVED to know (and yeah, so did Pepper and Rhodey, but in this case, Tony deserved the truth more than in comparison). But, anyways, I really loved this! Honestly, I ADORE Tony and the bby deserves better. This was a very well written and funny fic! Plus, I absolutely love love love Pepper calling at the end! :D Yay for Pepperony!
Avengers fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I don't think the movies would do this, but it is SO in character it's scary:) neither side really apologizing, but mending the relationships regardless. With a healthy dose of plausible deniability, of course
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I like this. Tony needs to give in to his sensitive side more.
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Heartwarming! I love your way of getting the Avengers back together as a family.
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This story was perfect balm for my wounded soul after Civil War. I absolutely love how you keep everyone in character.
Shirerose chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Finally, somebody wrote something funny (with a touch of angst) about Civil War. Which while my favorite Marvel movie seems to bring out the worst in fanfiction. Thank you for not stooping to villifying either side.

Wanda/Vision and unsubtle fruit baskets totally made my day.

Meddwl
PipeDream chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Oh holy shit YES
it's so sad that this can't be how their actual making-up, but a film wouldn't work with all these different scenes and time lapses and shifts
But it's totally awesome
And I love how Rhodey and Vision are automatically in on it, and Natasha catches on, and Tony goes from hating the only member who he hasn't had a chance to group in as 'family' I.e. Bucky, to unintentionally worrying about him to getting some sense of closure by understanding the others sympathy for him so gradually he doesn't quite realise and then the war happens and THEYRE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN AND ROSS CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Oh god...my heartstrings...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This is really good! I really like this. Great job! I love how Tony sneakily forgives everyone.
Vashti chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
You did a good job with not a lot of words. I really liked this.