Reviews for What You Wanted
Monano chapter 11 . 1/31
Your story was so sweet and enjoying, Thank you _
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
I swear you always leave me crying... no matter how many times I've read this damn story. You're extraordinary.
SeannysMom chapter 11 . 9/10/2017
Amazing and beautiful stoy ! Thank you
Becastle62 chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story. When I talk to most people, I can't even begin to explain how I feel about these characters without sounding totally crazy. So it's so nice to read stories written by someone who loves them as much as I do, and captures the personalities of Rick and Kate so accurately. Thanks again. I love your writing and hope you continue to bring these two to life!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
Fantastic story!
islandjamie chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
Thank you. A lovely story.
And I look forward for more.
Your friend Jamie
rina123nike chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Thank you for finishing this story!
freeasabird14 chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Thank you for this extraordinary story. I can't wait to read more from you. #Caskett #Always
vaso.caskett chapter 11 . 8/23/2017
Had to go and re-read the whole thing (not that i minded terribly ;) ). What a great story you've created and such a perfect ending.

Glad to hear you plan to post more stories, current and new ones! Here to read them. Always :)
NancyVW chapter 11 . 8/23/2017
Oh! Amazing story and a great ending! I was missing for a while of this fantastic world of fan fics but I finished this story with an indescribable pleasure! Thank you so much for this beautiful job! I'll be here to read what you feel to write! Have a great life! Always.
operaluvr chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
Beautiful ending to this story and one that fit the story perfectlly and served the characters. Well die and I love looking forward to reading more of your writing.
Deb838 chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Awww, great story. Thanks for sharing.
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
Congrats on a good story.
aussiecate chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
A beautiful ending for a fantastic story. Thank you :)
aussiecate chapter 10 . 8/17/2017