Reviews for Gray
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 2 . 7/10
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
So excited to see Hikari's side of The Other Women I love it! Hoping you come back and update again!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Please update soon!
twistedpaperrose chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
So as I was reading this I felt like I read this before, but couldn't grasp where thus I didn't mention it in my review. But it kept nagging at me, so I looked through your stories and me being completely stupid forgot about Tale of the Other Woman until I saw the title and it can back to me that I do know the story from Tale of the Other Woman, so I know what happens in Gray and who says "Hikari, what the hell are you doing?". Still, I can't wait for the next chapter since it takes the perspective of Hikari. Hope you update soon!
twistedpaperrose chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
Wow, you're back! So excited for this story and the next chapter! Is it Takeru that stop her from going to the Dark Ocean just like all those year ago? I kind of hope it is because that would add wonderfully to the drama... but sadly, I have feel it's not. It might be Daisuke or Taichi. I just love your Perhaps stories! Hope you update soon!
Ambo19 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
I had an horrible week! And as always I search your fanfic to feel a little better! And that's how I find this wonderful story! Pleaseeee update it!
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I would just like to say I've waited years for this story! Hahaha I remember when I read Tale, I would get so excited when I'd see that you had updated it! I always felt I it deserved a sequel but I always thought it would be from TK's POV, either way I'm insanely happily that this story is happening and I can't wait to finish reading it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I love your take on a fully fleshed out Hikari, she seems like a very real, very relatable woman. I found my heart clenching and my stomach in knots reading about her quiet and understated pain. And that scene with her painting of the Dark Ocean? It made me shiver, especially when Takeru reacted the way he did-that she could still read him really emphasized that no matter time, distance, or duty they are connected. It's real, true, love in the most complicated and simple of ways.

Also, can I just give a shout out to how nuanced their break up was? It is realistically scary to figure out that you love someone in that adult "I only want you" way. It's no surprise that they ended up falling apart-neither of them were really ready for what that meant, especially when they were already rooted too close together to grow. I also loved the spotlight on how the way they communicated with one another changed-that clumsiness of transition sold me on everything.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh my god, this universe kills me. But I was also so damn excited to see this. Seriously, this is a gorgeously rendered world and you have such beautiful turns of phrase."Yes she had run away, but he had bolted the door shut behind her"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
I'm very glad you're back ! Your takari fanfics were always the best out there!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I haven't read tale of the other woman yet, but I'm glad I stumbled upon this! Your writing style just flows seamlessly and creates a visual image as I'm reading it. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I just finished reading Tale of the Other Woman, and I'm happy that there's a story with Hikari's point of view. I liked how you explained their secret relationship and how they ended up breaking up. The part where you explained how Hikari became more independent with the birth of her child was great especially when you talk about how she was protected and sheltered and that she had to change once her child was born.
Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest of her story.
Obcd chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Omg you're back! Glad you made a counterpoint for this! Hope to seeing more of your stories!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Glad to have you back! Hope things are going well and looking forward to updates :)