Reviews for Gray
Soapy130 chapter 3 . 23h
Wow I really like the detail that’s been going into the story! The part about Hikari’s negative emotions being enough to build a whole town really made it hit home how unhappy she was... Also, did not expect that twist ending! I wonder if it’s Dagomon just using Nobu’s appearance because he know that he’s Hikari’s husband in the real world. It could be that he thought this form would be more palatable for Hikari and he could use this to make her son go with him willingly and kidnap him.

Looking forward to reading more and I’m glad this has been updated!
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 4/29
I'm still here and still so incredibly in love and ruined by this universe. Really, no one writes them quite like you-half poetry and a realism that aches in the bones.

Anyways, I'm so glad you came back to the story even if you mentioned that it takes a lot out of you because it's a very personal piece. On that note, I just want to say that even if we end up waiting another couple years I'm just happy that this piece exists.
thebookishone chapter 3 . 4/25
Ahhh I totally thought this was discontinued and was so excited when I saw the email notification! I definitely did not see that ending coming and can't wait to see where you're going with this :)
Undesirable13 chapter 3 . 4/25
Thank you so much for updating this story! I was so excited when I got the e-mail. Went back to re-read the earlier chapters again and loved it just as much the... I've lost track of what number re-read this is.

I love the palpable frustration between Takeru and Hikari. And I love all the characterisation in this fic. I'm very excited to see where you go with it, and I hope I get to read more soon.
gleek8514 chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2018
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
So excited to see Hikari's side of The Other Women I love it! Hoping you come back and update again!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Please update soon!
twistedpaperrose chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
So as I was reading this I felt like I read this before, but couldn't grasp where thus I didn't mention it in my review. But it kept nagging at me, so I looked through your stories and me being completely stupid forgot about Tale of the Other Woman until I saw the title and it can back to me that I do know the story from Tale of the Other Woman, so I know what happens in Gray and who says "Hikari, what the hell are you doing?". Still, I can't wait for the next chapter since it takes the perspective of Hikari. Hope you update soon!
twistedpaperrose chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
Wow, you're back! So excited for this story and the next chapter! Is it Takeru that stop her from going to the Dark Ocean just like all those year ago? I kind of hope it is because that would add wonderfully to the drama... but sadly, I have feel it's not. It might be Daisuke or Taichi. I just love your Perhaps stories! Hope you update soon!
Ambo19 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
I had an horrible week! And as always I search your fanfic to feel a little better! And that's how I find this wonderful story! Pleaseeee update it!
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I would just like to say I've waited years for this story! Hahaha I remember when I read Tale, I would get so excited when I'd see that you had updated it! I always felt I it deserved a sequel but I always thought it would be from TK's POV, either way I'm insanely happily that this story is happening and I can't wait to finish reading it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I love your take on a fully fleshed out Hikari, she seems like a very real, very relatable woman. I found my heart clenching and my stomach in knots reading about her quiet and understated pain. And that scene with her painting of the Dark Ocean? It made me shiver, especially when Takeru reacted the way he did-that she could still read him really emphasized that no matter time, distance, or duty they are connected. It's real, true, love in the most complicated and simple of ways.

Also, can I just give a shout out to how nuanced their break up was? It is realistically scary to figure out that you love someone in that adult "I only want you" way. It's no surprise that they ended up falling apart-neither of them were really ready for what that meant, especially when they were already rooted too close together to grow. I also loved the spotlight on how the way they communicated with one another changed-that clumsiness of transition sold me on everything.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh my god, this universe kills me. But I was also so damn excited to see this. Seriously, this is a gorgeously rendered world and you have such beautiful turns of phrase."Yes she had run away, but he had bolted the door shut behind her"