Reviews for Dragon Ball Z: LIFETHEFT
Dragon Seeker Luna chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
This is actually one of the best dbz fics that I've ever read! You don't a really good job fleshing out Android 18 emotions about seeing her past, and how you used Android 19 to indirectly show it all to her. And with the Prototype cell? That was one big twist. You 've just made my day now, or rather night. I'm glad that someone wrote a solo story about Android #18. We need more fics on her and the other girls, like Chi Chi and Bulma. Think you can do one about Chi Chi without making her out to be a b-word like some of these other authors do? :)
Cheese Processor chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
very good story, you should write a sequel, i love 18
Cheese Processor chapter 9 . 10/2/2005
i just wondered how exactly mikiko read the note, and how she knew to run if she is blind?
WhiteFangofWar chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This is fine. I did want a bit more feedback on what to do next, but I suppose that's my decision, for better for worse.

You'll find my next DBZ fic, along with more hilarious disclaimers, by using find- "DBZ: The Word".
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 13 . 3/8/2003
That was great excellent fight scene. I loved it! It ended up so warm, really unexpected. Great job, this is one of my favorites! Can't wait to read some upcoming work!
James W. Smith chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
And so it comes to an end.

Your first fic has finished, and I have really enjoyed it, I look forward to your next work, you just made my Favorite Author list _
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 12 . 2/26/2003
Super 18, I never saw it coming! What a twist, Now Im hooked, I want to know what happens. I cant wait for the update. Oh and thanks for explaining how 18 knew, I was wondering but I seen someone asked the question before me. Ja ne!
Trunks-grl53 chapter 10 . 2/20/2003
This is really a great fanfic but I just have one question.I mikiko (18) cant how did she know that mica (17) had fallen?
James W. Smith chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
Hmm ol' Big Bad is back sounds like 18 is in trouble, this gets even more interesting :-). Oh and your right I didn't see it coming *grumbles slightly while handing over 20 dollers* :-D
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 10 . 2/18/2003
The story unfolds, more to tell. I like this story but I find the chapters are short but that's fine.
James W. Smith chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
Nice little story here, I look forward to the next update :)
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 9 . 2/10/2003
Yet another review by my part,

I enjoy this story, enlightens things. The two last chapters were good and the medical terms were excellent. Chapters are short but that's fine...
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
The names Meg so you won't have to refer me to as he or she!lol I wonder, how will 18's birth be...Right now it's the focus on Mica *#17* Which is fine. Will you go threw the hole opperation on how he becomes 17, that would be interesting. And have no worries your fight scenes are fine. I enjoy them quite a bit.
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
He? No this is a She! And once again I'm reviewing.

Alot more serious, good, makes things interesting yet comedy on the other hand isn't all that bad. A few momments here and there. Poor 18, she's blond though if it was true Gero did a good job with her eyes and incredible vision. I like the way you made her think about going back to destruction. An evil side from the new one. As for the friends reviewing I'm on it right away.
seri-chan chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
Snaps, girl! I can't believe 18 is blind! Definite plot twist. Keep on writing, because I cannot wait to see what happens. Mica is a cute name, though *lol*. Peace!