Reviews for Seven Year Itch
Phaerre chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Lovely! Thanks!
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Thank you for filling the gaps and for the rest of the story. I always did love the Time Will Tell episode and especially Simon Doyle.
kramerjp chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Very interesting, very interesting indeed, I look forward to reading more of your work going forward!
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Excellent story, ringing true to the characters and offering a realistic way forward. As much as I enjoyed the characterizations, I was really caught short by the idea of Castle's writing intensity as a barometer for Beckett's feelings of engagement. His reinvigoration following the outset of her political career was a beautiful scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Very well constructed and written. Thank you.
Very good!
globalcatholic chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Love to see a continuation of this story. I hope to see more fan fics that take the next step from that last scene of the finale. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
wow... so good and fun... and just thanks!
Marie chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I really enjoyed the story and loved the suspense. Very well written, and looking forward to reading more of your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
What a compelling "what if... ?" story. Plus you raise good questions, especially, why is Alexis wasting her talents?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I really enjoyed this. I like the voice and the pace of the story. I was glued. Thank you!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Kudos on a fine story.
NCClark chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I liked it!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Oh thank you! This works so well - it explains Kate (and Ryan) leaving the NYPD and leads into a future that fits them all. Plus it means Doyle wasn't wrong (but still waiting for Rick to write "serious literature").
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I enjoyed this, although I was disappointed that Kate did not confide in Castle, seek his advice, prior to going to everyone else. I like to think she would have. They're best friends. And she had to know he would worry a little. But he's so good and patient and supportive. I like the portrait of their family life and the way she gradually comes to decide to run for office.