Reviews for Reflector
maple87 chapter 7 . 9/20
I absolutely love this story. There's not many fics that I can read again and again but this is definitely one of them. I love how you've written both characters and their story of coming together.
JacqP chapter 6 . 8/19
D'awwww. This was *so* lovely. And so real.
SPH chapter 7 . 8/13
This is so wonderful. It is the most credible (I acknowledge the irony) Hermione-Percy pairing I have read. The characters, the gradual development of their relationship — it’s all very beautiful. The writing is so evocative and the story feels like a precious and fragile thing. As a reader, I am grateful that you put this out in an unprotected public space, where it could have been mauled by unsympathetic readers.

I am not a fan of the Hermione-Death Eater pairing so I haven’t read many of your other stories, but I read and liked your Hermione-Neville story. This one, though, I enjoyed so much more.

I hope you find the time and inspiration to write more. It would be a pleasure to read.
This is truly beautiful. My heart is bursting
ConstanceV chapter 7 . 7/12
Percy was never a favorite character of mine, and for that I am sad. This story brought out so many emotions and it was beautiful. I loved it. Thank you for giving Percy life. Thank you for giving him a voice.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 7 . 5/11
I adored this. I'm so glad Percy got a HEA.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 7 . 4/30
So sweet!
OBlossom chapter 6 . 4/25
Thank you for writing something so soft and sweet. It was a beautiful and ridiculously satisfying read... and I loved seeing Percy get a Happily Ever After.
You’ve created something very beautiful here
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 3/31
The name plate was brilliant! I loved that :)
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 3/31
I like the parallels you draw between the two of them. An excellent start
Shadowdancer9 chapter 7 . 3/25
I think chapter 6 and 7 should be switched. this was a very good story. I hope you will change your mind and add a few more chapters. thank you.
Lisamalvina chapter 7 . 2/26
I loved that! Thank you for writing it, it was absolutely wonderful!
madval29 chapter 6 . 2/18
Oh my goodness their ending is perfect. Great story!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/18
That’s not ominous at all. Great chapter!