Reviews for Heartbreak
novakatana97 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Nothing can truly express my undying love for this story. The plot was so fun, author-san! Let me just…add to favorites…
beccabj22 chapter 16 . 7/5/2021
OMG!
THIS IS JUST AWESOME! ️️
Just the right mix of suspense, romance and action!
And I just LOVE IT!
WONDERFUL JOB AUTHOR-SAN!
DarknessEamy chapter 9 . 6/29/2021
So in this Story Is tequila alive?
DarknessEamy chapter 9 . 6/29/2021
So in this Story Is tequila alive?
Urshurak chapter 6 . 7/9/2019
This could be an awesome story if not for the atrocious grammar and punctuation. And you need to work on the formatting, sometimes it's not easy to distinguish who said what.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 3/23/2019
Honestly... I didn't expect all that!
More complicated than I expect. Such a wild ride!

But lots of KaiShin/KaiCon in very Good Sweet way...

So it's balanced i guess...
It was Great fic! I love it!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
"Are you sure we should give him a deadly poison?" . That was really funny, though I’m not sure why. It’s also rather amusing that even Charlie’s criminal colleagues think he’s weird. I half expected Ran and Aoko to beat him up.

I am a little confused as to why Shinichi just suddenly changed back though. It was kind of sudden. Does this mean Shinichi has all his memories back now? I’m glad he and Kaito have sorted things out _ The ‘steal his own rings’ thing was fun.
MoonlightMelody chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
Oh~ Wel done!

*clapping*
Guesto chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
Ahhhh that's the end! I really enjoyed reading this all the way through. I'm glad they got a happy ending (those are my favorites!) I hope you eventually release the omakes!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 15 . 7/3/2016
Well, that escalated quickly... so now he somehow got a complete antidote and will be able to stay as Shinichi. At least, he can be with Kaito again. :3

And about your question... I've read some criminal!Shinichi fanfics before and I guess it depends on how you portray everyone. If you write a story like that, I'll read it if it's KaiShin or ShinKai. xD
charlietheepic7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Yay, Loved the chapter. Gin did have the same intimidating feel to him like Sarcasm, but it doesn't really feel like the best song for him. Is Shinichi ever going to do something with that cyanide pill?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
So not an antidote, but still the poison, just not as a red/white pill.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
. What a place to end the chapter. I wonder what Akako was up to. It sounded rather sinister. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing how things go.
Guesto chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Geez Conan...you went to sleep again? Gotta keep your guard up! Great chapter...I feel that the climax is gonna happen soon. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Did Conan just find an antidote to the APTX4869?! I hope he managed to grab it before he passed out and I hope the others (especially Kaito) find him soon to save him.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3