Reviews for Heartbreak
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Godsdamnit, Conan. You need an armed tactical squad as a 24/7 guard at this point, seriously. Getting chibi-napped so many damned times in what, like a month? Not even? Gah. Poor brat. *huffs* Kaito~! Why haven't you laced your boyfriend with like a dozen different trackers yet? Time to go hunt down his kidnappers (again) and reconsider the no-one-gets-hurt policy.
Badly broken many-bones-in-the-hands coupled with castration ought to remedy this particular problem rather well. The little bones in the hand can cause a severe decrease in mobility and dexterity if they are damaged and don't heal /perfectly/, which prison-level care of a known pedophile is highly unlikely to be sufficient for. And castration would be appropriate, but would only alter the course of actions taken if he retains the mobility required to express his rage.
The combination of that ought to be quite effective, plus no one likes people who hurt kids, even in jail. *cackles*
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Glad Shinichi remembers more now.
. It’s funny that Charlie has to find Pandora in Snake’s stead now. Kind of like karma.
MoonlightMelody chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
I hope Kid find him soon.

*cheering*

GO KAITO KID!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
Conan finally remembers some more. And now he got kidnapped again! I hope he'll be fine, I hate Charlie. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3

Btw. thanks for the explanation, but I'm still confused. The 'Conan-in-the-bag-scene' happens in chapter 10, but in chapter 7 KID takes Conan up to a high roof (where he doesn't know yet) and at the end of chapter 8, he thinks (I quote): "It was Kaito. He recalled the cold night when they were on top of the tower...". Was he not talking about that time with KID on the roof? It could be that I mixed something up or I'm just overthinking it.

Anyway, great story and I wonder what happens next! :D
Meitantei-Clark chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
he get kidnapped a lot in this
YourLocalAlchemist chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Really well-written; just has a few comma errors (but no one on Earth is perfect at commas). That cliff-hanger...was really good! I too am writing a Detective Conan fanfic, and my cliff-hangers aren't that good; I literally had tears in my eyes! Keep up the great work!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Conan finally remembers and they even got Snake! :D
Great story, I really like it. :)

Btw. when did Conan figure out that KID is Kaito? At first he didn't seem to know and after KID took Conan up to the high building to watch the city at night he suddenly started to refer to KID as Kaito. Did I miss something? I don't remember reading him figuring out.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Guesto chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Another cliffhanger?! Nooo! Anyways great chapter! What a well written action scene! Can't wait for the next chapter.
MoonlightMelody chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Update Please~ This just get better and better.
Rikomuu chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Ahhh need more! Can't wait to know how their talk will go.
Great chap! :3
Rikomuu chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
This is a lovely story, oh my goodness. I can't wait for Shinichi to regain his memories and see what happens!
Action is brewing, yay!
This is amazing. Will wait for update!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
I haven't noticed any errors of grammar that stand out as particularly obvious wrong-tense. In fact this is better written than a number of stories that I'm fairly sure were written by native English speakers. I am so curious about the reason for the breakup and everything! Please update soon!(ish.. as soon as possible?)
Guesto chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Wow leaving us on a cliffhanger...how dare you!

Looking forward to the next one! Great plot so far.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
. Haibara the protective father, hahaha! It’s fun watching her and Kaito talk. And listening to them tease Shinichi.

I look forward to seeing what happens. _
DetectivePandaThief chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
This story is really good. I've secretly been reading it but I thought I'd reveal myself to motivate you more so I can get that sweet next chapter. At first I was questioning if I should read this story or not, the first chapter had a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes but after going through the story, i found myself hooked and I wanted to know what happens next. The concept is great and I'm excited on how it'll turn out. :) Waiting for the next chapter! :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »