Reviews for Ceasefire

Extraordinary
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Absolutely perfect

Perfect continuation of the end of season 8
The missing scene from them being shot and the immediate aftermath
This leads perfectly into the 7 years later and to Rick and Kate with their 3 canonical children of Lily and the twins Jake and Reece

Extraordinary story

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Jokin chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Extraordinary story. Thank you
Jbug47 chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
You are so creative and you tell some intriguing stories. I enjoy them very much! Keep writing!
iampeniel chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
This is my second time coming back to this story. On Twitter, you were my saving grace, one who rescued me from a vast ocean of sorrow at the possibility of losing these characters. At the debacle of season 8 more savvy fans saw what was coming, me, I kept hoping the writers would turn it around until that most dreadful line of Kate Beckett being broken, and of course SK and TJ being fired. Thank you for rescuing me and keeping Beckett's and Castles happily ever after alive and for sharing your gift
Tom Knutson chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
Truly Outstanding.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2017
Love this story, just re-read it. If you ever wanted to write a companion piece, I know it would be embraced and appreciated!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
It made me cry. The only thing I wish is that you had written a chapter where Ryan, Esposito and Lanie found out they were alive. Thank you for bringing them back to life for me
itstoppedoctober1st chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
This is just wonderfully lovely. So many beautiful moments. Maybe my favorite post finale multichapter that I've read so far. You are such a talented writer.
gngoa chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Stayed up way too late to finish this, made my heart break and then rejoice. Thank you for the time and grace you put into the story, makes me believe it will not end, at least not on the page.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
I've really enjoyed catching up with this story. Thank you so much for writing it. As far as I'm concerned, it's canon now. This fic is actually reconciling me to season eight, which I thought was damn near impossible lol. Wonderful job. Can't wait for more.
lauhall chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Loved it, you did an amazing job.
girl who casts no shadow chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
So bummed that this is over. I enjoyed it so very much. I only hope down the line you might walk back into this world because it's utterly perfect.
tshlw chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Finally got around to reading and it was so AMAZING as I knew it would. All the emotion so true to them and heartbreaking and uplifting and wonderful. The talk with Alexis was perfect and something didn't know wanted till I read it.

I so see Hunt and Rita doing this and believing it was the right thing. Would have loved to read about the boys and Lanie seeing them.

Maybe a sequel to see the baby being born and what is next for the 3 of them.

Just love your writing so much you have such a grasp of the characters that feels so true to them.

xfbikerchick chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Really well written recovery story. Was at first afraid Kate was dead but I worked through the scare.