Reviews for What A Long, Strange Trip
deborah.beatty chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Assuming Scorpion is in Los Angeles, Walter would never go via Sacramento. It's only 3 and a half hour drive going East from LA and it takes almost 8 to get to Sacrifice.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
What?! It can't end there? Oh wait, I think I saw in your profile that there is a sequel.

Whew!

I loved the date and it was just what they needed. Some quiet time together to down shift. Poor Walter though, still, so nervous about being with her even though he clearly wants it.

This was absolutely lovely and wonderfully written. Thank you for writing it and can't wait to read the next one hun. Keep up the amazing writing.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
I loved this chapter the most. The awkward teasing and Walter not getting the nuances of relationships. They are going to have some hurdles but at least they are being honest with each other.

And jealous Walter is too cute. The onion breath exchange was perfect as was his reaction to the make-out joint. Something tells me Paige will eventually get him outside his comfort zone... although Walter has virtually no comfort zone when it comes to this...lol
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Awwwww... poor Walter. Hope he makes it to the bathroom or that will be quite embarrassing. I love how you get into his head in all your writing. It's a fascinating place. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Awwww... poor naive Tim. I wonder if drugged up Walter will be fun or will he just crash? Off to the next chapter.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I'm glad Paige isn't denying her feelings for Walter. That is such a relief particularly after what the show is doing. I know Paige is in denial just like Walter was previously but it really irks me the way she is flaunting her relationship with him all over the garage.

It's gonna be quite awkward with the three of them in the room. But I do kinda feel bad for Tim. He really is a good guy for the most part but he should've backed off when he found out Walter definitely has feelings for Paige. Of course he likely suspected, like everyone did, but when it was confirmed I think he should have stepped aside, even if Paige and Walter didn't get together, because he had to konw Paige had feelings for Walter too.

God I could go on and on about this but I'm going to go to the next chapter. This is lovely, hun.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Finally able to get back to this. Awwww... poor Walter. That's gotta freaking hurt. You've got to give the man props for still trying to tell her over and over even though he's swallowing blood.

Now that will be a good story they can tell the grandkids about how grandpa got clocked while trying to tell grandma he loves her... hehehehehehe

On to the next chapter. This is so great, hun.
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Hehehehe... I love how Walter practices what he's going to say and then adds his sarcastic barbs at Tim in his head... I can completely see him doing that.

Glad he wants to pursue a physical relationship with Paige but I can understand his wanting to wait. His aversion to touch is going to be a challenge, I'm sure, but I also suspect once he gets his hands on her he's not going to be able to keep them off her.

Yay! I'm so happy you had the timing realistic and... hehehehehe... I just love stalker Walter hacking into the hotel computers and checking his watch one minute and twenty seconds after the last time.

Oh vey... that's got to be Tim's fist, doesn't it? That's gonna hurt. Poor Walter.

But can I just say I can't wait to read what happens? Gotta go watch the show now... will read and review more tomorrow.

Look forward to the next chapter!
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I know we're seen what actually happened on the show already I still love reading these scenarios that were written during the hiatus. I missed so much... so many good stories... when I was convalescing and I'm still catching up but I am soooo looking forward to this story.

It always made me laugh that they had Paige and Tim leave after dark to head to Tahoe, knowing how far it is. I lived in LA for many years (now in Palm Springs) and it's 500 miles, give or take. That would get them into Tahoe in the middle of the night because Tim wouldn't be a speed demon like Walter. Then when the season started and Tim and Paige were walking around outside eating ice cream like it's maybe 10pm, instead of having crashed the second they arrived (particularly after the stressful day they had) made me laugh even harder. But I do love that Walter followed. It's about time he got his head out of his ass.

Look forward to see where you take this.

On to the next chapter.
dauntlessmermaid chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Damn, this was so good. I laughed and screamed internally the whole time! This is by far the best post-finale fic I've ever read
Lil chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
OMG AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON
dragonfly42pf chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
What a fun trip you took us on! Thanks for writing this! I'm sorry it's over, but I love the openendedness of this final chapter.
waigefanlm chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Awesome fic! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
ScorplinginTraining chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
This story was amazing! I'm hoping for a follow up..? an epilogue? Pretty please?
pamz chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Ahhh! This can't be complete! I want more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »