Reviews for My Downfall
dragonwingedangel chapter 47 . 10/17/2020
Noooooo! Its over! Trying to read this chapter at work has been my biggest challenge all day! "I need you to do this." NO! "Can you grab tgat?" NO! Cant you see I'm reading!? Now get lost!
I'm bummed now, I hate when your stories end! Also, love how you brought the chapter back around. Matching it with the first chapter. So good, loved the story and I'm so glad I forgot most of it! It was like I was reading it for the first time! With all the twists and turns! Then BAM! Drama! Then angst! My guilty pleasure! Soooooo good!
You wrote everyone so perfectly! Some stories make their characters so lifeless and dull, but not you!
I need to read the alternative KB plot, but I reserve my l
dragonwingedangel chapter 46 . 10/17/2020
It happened! Haha I love that you never just give us the goods out right! Just like in real life the characters have to work for it ! The Yukina connection is a hilarious addition!
dragonwingedangel chapter 45 . 10/17/2020
Ha! Romantic Hiei is just the best!
dragonwingedangel chapter 44 . 10/17/2020
Aaawwwww uncle Hiei! So adorable!
dragonwingedangel chapter 43 . 10/17/2020
Oooooh what a touching chapter! Lol Kurama and Koenma and their schemes of leaving the two of them in the Hole!
dragonwingedangel chapter 42 . 10/16/2020
BOTAN NOOOOOOO! Stop talking!
dragonwingedangel chapter 41 . 10/16/2020
Oh no he's going to find out! But in a demon compass?
dragonwingedangel chapter 40 . 10/16/2020
Too sweet! The worst part is that we coming to the end... it always a bummer for me when your stories start to come to a close. I honestly spend DAYS just reading you work!
dragonwingedangel chapter 39 . 10/15/2020
Still got Hiei down perfectly, he WOULD run away for months only to just show up randomly.
dragonwingedangel chapter 38 . 10/15/2020
Lol! Which story was it that Toya was the father? I'm sure I read one where that was the case, maybe I imagined the whole thing? Do you know? The
Where he was reaching a 100 and he went into "heat" and he and Yukina got together? If it's one of yours don't tell me! Id rather like to stubble on it! Great chapter!
dragonwingedangel chapter 37 . 10/15/2020
The reveals! And it's now the moment of truth! The birth! I think remember what happens! Unless it's was a different story I'm thinking of, but Toya is the father! Luckily I'm memory isn't that bad, I also think I remember why he is. It would make sense given that he isn't with Jin, Chuu and the others. I just forget how Kuwabara handles it. That's ONLY if I'm remembering that part of the story right, which I probably I am not!
dragonwingedangel chapter 36 . 10/15/2020
Hiei noooooooooo! Need. Next. Chapter!
dragonwingedangel chapter 35 . 10/15/2020
Oh no...tense moments all around! Love this story!
dragonwingedangel chapter 34 . 10/15/2020
I knew it! They way they Kurama and Hiei were skirting around each other and Kurama's obsession with getting everything ready for his battle had to be because he's fighting Hiei! Yes! Show me the carnage!
dragonwingedangel chapter 33 . 10/15/2020
Oh the reveals are stack up now! One after another! Great chapter!