Reviews for Doom: Grimm Tales of Vale
Vlad Tempest chapter 6 . 10/16
I believe the symbol is supposed to be a cardinal bird, to further relate the character to The Cardin of Winchester. Who burned Joan of Arc, a woman who crossdressed as a man to seek into the military as a young knight, at the stake in Britain in the year 1431 on May 30th. The Maid of Orleans was also reknown at the time for having angels tell her the future of battles to protect her people.
bloodpaladin88 chapter 16 . 9/26
I was liking the story up to this point, mainly because I thought of Tyler as more of a random UAC soldier than the Doom Slayer himself. But then I finally realized what you had done to his armor. Instead of using the brutal Doom armor, which feeds off of the energy of the demons, you turned it into the RvB Freelance armor. And there went the last link to Doom I liked. You could have instead made it so:
1. Argent energy is slipping through the same portal Tyler came through.
2. Dust fueled the armor, giving him more powers.
3. The armor absorbed the Grimms themselves, so Tyler became stronger the more he fought, just like the Doom Slayer. But this would have also made him feel all the negativity the Grimm are made of, making him very similar to the Slayer in terms of pure anger/rage.

And you had perfectly good power ups with the argent energy stuff, like quad damage, haste, soul orbs, invis(from the original Doom), invincibility.
Neema Amiry chapter 22 . 5/2
good to see you again
PatrolAllThots chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
improving armour

Literally indestrucible hell forged armour.
Neema Amiry chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
too short, damn it.
FalconHockey102 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
So, when do the demons come in?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2017
That better be a falcon, or i'ma stab a bitch
MorohtarSingod chapter 17 . 2/20/2017
few things.
1.) While this may not be the Doom Slayer, I still like how the badass carries himself. Be it trails by fire, stern lessons, insightful talks, and pure blunt force examples.
2.) Non-ship story. I can understand not putting things like Black Sun, Artic Ocean, or one for Tyler himself. Doing such would cause the story to divert from current events for fluffy reasons. While I adore fluffy stories I can still like these types.
3.) Team TEAL. If they are from parts of your other stories I'll need to check those out at sometime. if you could PM me which one those are. Regardless I love the team's interaction with one another and the other teams.
4.) The changes made with the new teacher. If the DOOM games have taught me anything about the demon slaying badass is he does not take shit lightly. I will admit watching Cardinal get his just punishment was coming. The way you had it portray gives leverage for character building in the future chapters.
5.) Update bundles. While some might frown on this method, I have found it does help give you breathing room when confronted with a bad case of writer's block. So long as the chapters you write are something you can be proud of, and are either to or beyond the standard. Take as long as you need mam, just promise you won't leave this great concept to wither and die.

That's all I really have to say. Keep doing what you're doing. Till you begin releasing the next chapters.

Your humble reader,
Lord M. Singod.
Blitzkrieg01 chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
Heya. Don't worry about the people who hate how you portray the main character. Just write what you want!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/28/2017
I think you can make up for it. I might read this story again.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Evinico the problem is our writer fucked up our Doomguy. He made him soft, I doubt there will be any gore.
Neema Amiry chapter 17 . 1/22/2017
ok
Evinco chapter 17 . 1/22/2017
We all can't wait to see the day when the OC shows his inner doomguy to the Grimm with massive gore.
But Blake may stop him from doing it to the white fang
Charles chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Please update I like to know what happens next
Jack905 chapter 2 . 12/21/2016