Reviews for Be Steele My Heart
RSteele82 chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Elin -

You can actually buy a pair of pants like those on aliexpress and the shirt found at Amazon :)

RSteele82
elinskaja chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
PS. LOVE the choice of dress for dinner at France’s: the red pant with the w/b shirt. It’s my favourite in the whole series, happy to know it’s Steeles as well.L is freakin gorgeaus in it. I’d give a fortune to have something similar in my warderobe (hints welcome).
elinskaja chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Thank you for the Be Steele My Heart Series. I appreciate the reapperance of previous characters, especially the Greek family. I am really impressed by your imagination and ability to picture new characters and dig into their minds.
My favourite part, altough not enjoyable, was Lauras panick attack. I was waiting for it to come, I wouldn't have bought her weeks of one wall-tearing after another without it.
Reading your stories is such a treat, it keeps L and R alive and and the "30 years ago"-anguish on safe distance... as well as some season 5-vomits... Thanks.
RSteele82 chapter 20 . 3/14/2017
Savanah Rose -

The story is continued in the next series: Steele Pursued and Steele Tested.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

RSteele82
Savanah Rose chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
What happened next?
Savanah Rose chapter 20 . 3/14/2017
Glad to see they survived Abigail!
Savanah Rose chapter 19 . 3/13/2017
Good ole Murphy. I'm glad you brought him back. I wish they would have kept him longer.
Savanah Rose chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
The panic attack was an interesting.. Never pictured calm cool collected Laura having a full fledged attack.
Savanah Rose chapter 17 . 3/13/2017
When it said there were 96 messages I had a feeling where they came from. That was cute!
Savanah Rose chapter 16 . 3/13/2017
Sweet conversation.
Savanah Rose chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
I could hear their voices in saying the views. Very well done.
Savanah Rose chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Laura did have some interesting questions. Especially about lost time. all of us have lost time we regret in life.
RSteele82 chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Savannah -

I think ANY wedding would have to be better than the one on the show LOL I get comedy, but give us all a break - years and that was what we got? LOL

RSteele
Savanah Rose chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
Looking forward to the wedding! Has to be better than the one on the show, right!
Savanah Rose chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
I like the addition of Murphy to the story. I'm interested in seeing what he comes up with.