Reviews for Justice, Justice Shall You Pursue
Kinsfire chapter 6 . 9/9
Kate LETHBRIDGE Stewart, perchance? *grin*
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 6 . 9/3
Damn. This entire story was amazing. Loved every little detail.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 9/3
I was cheering inside as I read this. It was wonderful.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 9/3
I am in LOVE with this story!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 9/3
This was very well done.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/3
This is bloody brilliant.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 8/31
Thanks for a great read!
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/26
Why does everyone assume at the Muggle Military would be able to cope with magical warfare? Hell given the Goblins would know of explosives and have portkeys, they'll win any possible war with Muggle forces, mostly because the later will not have any wards protecting them. The reason Goblins do not walk all over the Wizards is the have almost no advantages over them. The advantages they have over muggle military are:
1: the Ability to deliver explosive or poisonous payloads on target with no notice of even endangering any goblins.
2: The ability to hide in plain sight as well as make people forget entire locations to the point that all forms of documentation involved are altered
3: The ability to deposit strike forces inside the defensive perimeters of enemy bases completely undetected

Imagine dropping a Dragon into a military base with no notice. Or how about a few hundred poisonous snakes on a ship. A Nundu in Parliament.

In war, the only thing UK could do is lose unless the Goblins were very damned stupid.
Readerjkr chapter 6 . 8/4
I like this story, especially chapters 1-5. Thanks for sharing.
RonRR chapter 6 . 8/3
Ends rather abruptly.

Could use a small summary chapter.

Ron
kewr69 chapter 1 . 7/23
Was a good story up to the point Hermione kissed moron. You need to change your tags to warn people
My god, that was fantastic.
Nibiki chapter 6 . 7/2
Wow! This was absolutely hilarious! Love it. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
Theta 'Krypto' Nigma chapter 6 . 6/27
Bloody fantastic all the way through! I feel the victory would've been far quicker and more decisive but that's based upon my personal opinion that the killing curse could potentially be stopped by kevlar based upon some calculations some friends of mine did on the mass of the tombstone Harry hides behind in Goblet vs. kevlar itself but that's just an idea of mine. The battle you depicted was an excellent read!
Brian1972 chapter 6 . 6/26
Hmm,

given how far Hermione did go to protect her parents it might have consequences (if we assume she told the truth about what she did and it wasn't just a ruse) for her under the new managment. Depending on how grievious memory alteration (and mind controll or at least massive manipulation) is seen it might even not depend on whether her parents press charges or not.

Negligent is out since it was intentional. And given the the abuse potential it would not do the bigger picture any good to rule it as something minor. Her intentions behind it and her sincere intentions to not abuse what she did would rule in her favour regarding the actual sentence but not in regards on whether such behaviour is seen as criminal in the first place.