Reviews for Justice, Justice Shall You Pursue
dpt retired chapter 6 . 10/6
How in the he! was this advertised as Hp/Hg as Ron won the sweepstakes?
Michael7117 chapter 6 . 10/4
Well. what a fight. very well done
Starway Man chapter 6 . 9/21
Excellent story, loved the justice theme and all the Doctor Who character references, congrats on a great fic!
Monster King chapter 6 . 9/18
Great story.
Not Stale Bread chapter 6 . 9/15
This was wonderful to read
You would have to be retarded to think muggles would win my brother...wizards could imperius the muggles to nuclear bomb themselves or maybe even unleash fiendfyre while disillusioned to avoid muggles seeing them,enjoying the carnage ;)
mudblodpride chapter 1 . 9/13
you've got to be retarded to think muggles would win wizards as there are countless of ways they can king ll muggles while staying hidden or maybe use mind control
HoosYourDaddy chapter 6 . 9/9
Great story. It would be nice to see an epilogue if you're ever inclined to write one.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 3 . 9/9
Fun chapter. It's nice sometimes to see wizards get their comeuppance at the hands of more enlightened muggles. If it came to all-out war, though, things would get a lot more complicated. Muggles have the numbers, but it would take about three-dozen imperius curses to learn nuclear codes and instigate armageddon.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 2 . 9/9
Nice little chapter, but you're making Marietta's 'plight' more sympathetic here than it is canon. There is never any indication that her mother's job is in jeopardy, or that Marietta is being pressured or blackmailed. She willingly betrayed her classmates (and her best friend), knowing it would likely result in their expulsions. She also *probably* knew, in the event that Harry was right about Voldemort, that her betrayal could result in the deaths of many people.

I've been seeing this trope more and more frequently in stories, the idea that Hermione is an inflexible, hypocritical villain. In canon, it's debatable whether she should have told the others about the jinx, but it's also clear that Marietta deserved far worse than pimples for her betrayal. It's also never stated in canon that those pimples were permanent, and Rowling confirmed that they eventually disappeared.

This is a minor quibble, given the focus of your story. Just something I felt like talking about. It's a very interesting story and you're a fantastic writer.
camp1500 chapter 6 . 9/4
Shouldn't that be Colonel Lethbridge-Stewart ... not just Stewart. Also is there going to be more of this story? It would be nice to have an ending for everyone.
mysinger chapter 6 . 8/23
Fantastic story! The last two chapters in particular were enthralling. I just had to keep reading until the end. Good thing I have tomorrow off :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/17
Dear Squirrel:

Minor point: it's barristers that plead cases in court, not solicitors. (And, just as a stylistic thing, it seemed odd that you wrote out "270,627 pounds and seventy-five pence", instead of just saying "£270,627.75".) Other than that… well, I think your conceptions of wizarding law are too different from mine for me to comment validly on most of this, so I will content myself with saying that you portrayed Vernon Dursley exquisitely.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Shieldage chapter 6 . 7/8
I think Raid used against Acromantulas counts as chemical warfare, so probably less paperwork to just shoot them. Great story. Realistic consequences of Horcruxes, excellent reason to pull out a consensual Imperius. Well, decent opportunity to restructure the Ministry of Magic - I don't think Ireland will succeed in getting their own dedicated branch, but they could petition for one.
D.Mentor chapter 6 . 6/29
A great story, thank you for writing.