Reviews for Justice, Justice Shall You Pursue
mamacasper06 chapter 6 . 2/16
Needs an epilogue!
Sage Mode Sasuke chapter 6 . 2/2
Awesome. Can we have an epilogue please?
Voxxie chapter 1 . 1/30
Somebody sure likes MC Hermione. Loved the story otherwise.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/27
I like it. Well done.
not a fan chapter 1 . 1/24
I like the story and it's the second or third time I've read it, what I don't like too much is that you make gringots seem like it's only in the UK and not in most of the world

There is also the fact that I don't remember if the Dursleys got away with little conviction for everything they have done (theft, physical and mental abuse, forced labor, destruction of property, defamation... and I'm sure they left something behind).
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 1/22
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/22
Dear Harry betrayed you? WTF do you think you are.
Hermione should really be in jail for all the stuff she did, lol.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh Harry, just how stupid are you in not trying to find out about your legal situation instead of just believing whatever you hear?

Nice to see the mundane not treated like clueless monkeys.
Books85 chapter 6 . 12/21/2023
Wow! What a thrill ride. This was remarkably like a movie. I am reminded that the Romans term decimated means one casualty in every 10. It sounds "not so bad" but when you realize most of the losses are in critical points, it makes sense.

Thank you.
AvideReader99220 chapter 2 . 11/1/2023
wow, i never actually read the books but this seems fucked up. I'm also really surprised Hermione, a social justice warrior, didn't put up much of a fuss about the morality of basically mind raping a teenage girl.
Gaia caecilia chapter 6 . 9/9/2023
Okay, brilliant story who took a really good realistic look at the base trope. Loved it.
On mostly unrelated notes, are you a Dr Who fan or was is co-incidence that we had the UNIT Lethbridge-Steward type references? Cos if it was deliberate 10/10 I enjoyed the niche geekery.
mummyvamp chapter 6 . 9/9/2023
that was brilliant thanks for sharing
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 9/5/2023
Love it
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2023
this is the best muggle focussing story ive read, good job!
peggy77 chapter 6 . 5/23/2023
I'm speechless! That was very exciting!