Reviews for Justice, Justice Shall You Pursue
Jbrowne26 chapter 6 . 10/17/2022
Very fun “what if”. Enjoyed reading it - hope you will consider an epilogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2022
Aren't you the same cocksucker who uses tropes in your other fics? You criticize about other tropes, but glorify others because you feel your morals are done right? You're a fucking hypocrite, and you feel Harry should suffer and those who hurt him should not be punished. It's a pattern in your other fics. Hope you suffer, and those who hurt you are congratulated.
3tim chapter 6 . 7/21/2022
The basilisk fang bayonets were really cool. Like picturing it, just seems so awesome.
KyliaQuilor chapter 6 . 7/12/2022
An entertaining fic.
AurelionNoir chapter 6 . 6/29/2022
OH MY GOODNESS. This is my first and most likely, THE BEST fic where Britain gets involved. The fights are detailed and I LOVE IT. There are no "plot holes" that I can see as most problems (such as the obliviation spell) were not only mentioned but the government already created a solution to it before becoming too involved. Again, I LOVE IT. I love how you made the government not "dumb" like those soldiers in any given zombie film LOL.

Anyways, White Squirrel, I blame you for ruining my sleep schedule but also THANK YOU for creating this! This would be my first time that I got so hyped reading a fic. It's just quite saddening that there's no epilogue as to what magical Britain is under Her Majesty's Government and the reactions of other non-magical people other magical communities, but all is good!
yardchicken2 chapter 6 . 5/20/2022
Really enjoyed this take on “muggles get serious about the law”
Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us. -G
wolfwind42 chapter 6 . 4/6/2022
This was amazing. I really loved it. One of the best Harry Potter fan fictions I’ve read to date. Incredible.
Technomad chapter 6 . 2/15/2022
Famous last words: "I am INVINCIBLE!"
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 2/15/2022
If this is anything like the real world, i hate how it operates. So much injustice and not enough appropriate action. So much is based around policy which is not just, merely technically legal.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 2/15/2022
Very interesting. My passion against that overly disrespectful goblin demands satisfaction. He was not put in his place appropriately yet. I hope the goblins get a little more comeuppance for their poor behavior in future chapters.
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
So I know that this is parody/crack fic, but it seriously bugged me when you had a character say that the ability to interbreed is indicative being the same species. That is factually and scientifically bogus. Wolves and coyotes can breed - they are two separate species, closely related species, but separate species nonetheless. Science doesn't actually know exactly how genetically close two species have to be to interbreed; theoretically speaking it could be possible for a bear to interbreed with a wolf (practically speaking and realistically it's unlikely).
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2022
That's where!

I don't think I recall her getting a first name in the first part, but it still rang a bell even with the last name.

Then in the second part we get her first name, and I just couldn't place it at first, but it eventually came to me...

Doctor Who!

Kate Stewart, the daughter of the Brigadier.

Soooo...UNIT just took out Voldemort?

Well, I mean, if the Queen's involved, who else would she get to help out with something like this if the Doctor isn't available?
scyfly chapter 6 . 1/26/2022
they agreed the veil of death certainly works? how? all they know what goes in does not come out, for all they know its a portal to an AU where now voldies horcrux lies whole and protected
scyfly chapter 4 . 1/26/2022
everything in muggle combat is about momentum to inflict damage.

inmobulus- arresto momentum... turn this into an enchantment and muggles are fucked
scyfly chapter 5 . 1/26/2022
why arent these muggles using riot shields...