Reviews for Insincerely, Perfect
lazuloo chapter 3 . 2/16
oh yes please continue this i love how the way you portray him!
lazuloo chapter 1 . 2/16
omg I love the way how you portray the OC !
Sekelumit Kata chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Oh my... I absolutely love this! The writing was done so well. . Looking forward to read more .
Alara16 chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Awesome characterisation of Akashi. I'm loving this story. Please update soon!
deletedaccount987346 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
This is very fun so far! I enjoyed Kita's 'crying' in front of the basketball team, especially the pink tissues, and she and Akashi already have strong chemistry just via their emails. My only suggestion would be not to wait too long before introducing the overarching plot (while the penpal set-up is a good one, I don't think it's quite enough on its own to sustain enough conflict for a full story).
toraffles chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
kita's constant mental snarking at everyone is hilarious and i love it. she and akashi are mostly just bitching at each other. i love that too.

according to the KUROFES, imayoshi is actually a member of the student council committee, did you know? and his wiki says his type of girl is a kikubari girl (kikubari is basically the art of 'paying attention to other people', and there's no real english translation... i have an explanation from this one website but it's really long and i dont wanna spam)
... so, you know, his type is basically exactly what Kita's mask is, HAHA

honest to god I'm shipping kita with imayoshi more than with akashi? even if it's not the final pairing (or even mutual), i really would be so happy to even see some signs of it. my bias towards imayoshi is rearing it's head... D:
of course that's probably bc she and akashi have barely started interacting, so i'll look forward to that!
anyway, i really like this. i'd love to see kita interacting with aomine (she'd probably be immediately hit with the urge to push him out a window) and other knb characters. wonder how she'd do with momoi? hope you update soon! (fingers crossed)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Awesome story please keep it up. Can't wait for more.
Ninja99 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
this was bloody brilliant.
these emails give me life
this main character is absolutely fantastic
and your writing style is so fluent. i absolutely adore it! welcome back!
Nufufufu chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Truthfully, these emails are pure gold; they are eloquently written barrages between pride and pride, so essentially they two are having written pissing battles, and though Kita will claim that she wrote it to vent, I say that she started the whole battle, and Akashi will never lose cause you know, he's absolute and all.
They both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I would think that Kita would have a better time one-upping Akashi if they were face to face, since she is the Queen of the Psyche. She would have more cues, but on the other hand, Akashi is no common stock and would probably offer a shogi match to determine the winner, which she would obviously refuse cause you never want to give your opponent an advantage.
Just asking, will they ever meet? I sorta hope not, and I'm not sure why... maybe I'm too realistic but I don't think the two value the continued correspondence enough to continue it past the required period.
yanderejumin chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
honestly tsukino is literally the sass queen it seems,,, like she's very sassy and rude in her mind, I love it,,,

ok but if i had her looks and I was the VP of student council you can bet ur ass i'd be just like her, like literally she's one of the best OCs I've ever read, simply because she's not the perfect Mary Sue that cares and loves people too much and is so sweet and pretty but thinks she's ugly- okay going off topic but honestly tsukino is great and no one can tell me otherwise,,,

ahhh, this chapter was great and I didn't catch any mistakes, but since I tend to gloss over them with all stories I don't think I'm the best candidate to search for them,,

ALSO,, TSUKINO AND AKASHI'S EMAILS WERE PERFECT AND THEYRE BOTH SO JUST ugh akashi is way too vain, he's perfect and in character that way, since bokushi thinks he's basically a god, and tsukino seemed very in-character by antagonizing him,,, akashi also seems to be the type of asshole to say smthn and be like "I'm not egotistical, I'm merely stating the truth about myself" but before that he'd say some whackass shit like "I cannot be beaten, I am always right, no matter what the question is"

tsukino would probably give him smthn to answer and he'd get the wrong answer and when she tells him that he'd be like "um no I was right, your answer is wrong" because he can't handle being wrong but lol it's masaomi's fault because he basically thrust all these expectations on akashi and didn't let him grieve for his mother and basically caused him to develop another personality because he couldn't handle that shit lol haha! so funny (im not crying for my son haha nope i am n o t)

uggghgggh this is great i love this fic,,, characterizations on point (akashi sounds like a 12 yr old who goes on dictionary . com too much and wants to sound rlly smart but ends up sounding like a complete and utter asshole who is really dumb or sthn and tsukino is a rude smartass like this is literally perfect u don't understand)

also IM SORRY IDK WHAT TO SAY IN REVIEW RESPONSES IM SORRY IF YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR A REPLY OR STHN IM JUST REALLY AWKWARD AND DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND
yanderejumin chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
I just found this story, but it's already sounding super great. I love Tsukino's personality- she's manipulative and a liar, and I can't wait to read more about her, and if she falls and breaks, or if she lets stress get to her- her personality, from just these two chapters, seems very complex, and I feel like many people can relate to her and her want to be honest anonymously, without having to deal with telling your secrets to people you know.

And Akashi seems really self-confident, and completely how I'd expect him to act. I assume this is taking place before the WC (idk if you've written so, I may have accidentally skimmed the part if you did), and if so, I'd like to see their relationship after Akashi becomes Oreshi.

I love your writing style and I can't wait to read more! Definitely one of the best OC fics I've read in this fandom, and I'm anticipating the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I like it! Nicely structured and the pacing is perfect! It's only the first chapter, but it's interesting and I'll definitely be back to check the next chappie! Keep up the good work, Author-san!
Ninja99 chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
DAMN SHE DESTROYED HIM LMAO. Holy shit. And then he came back with his pompous but surely frustrating response. Totally digging this. Cant wait for more!
Cooliceprincess chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Ahaha, so they're practically trying to both impress and insult each other. To be honest I haven't watch or read KnB that far, so I've only seen Akashi appear a few times and I still haven't got a grip on his personality, so I can't judge whether he's in character or not (it bothers me when canon characters are OOC in fanfics). But it's still funny to read. Keep up the good work.
Erwynne chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Omg. This is def interesting! When will you be posting the next chapter? I am so antsy bc I just finished reading Kuroko again for the nth time. And I need updates. No pressure tho