Reviews for The Rocky Hogwarts Picture Show
DragonRose4 chapter 20 . 9/23/2011
Oh my god I haven't read this in so long! I think I freaked out my co-workers with the giggling I was doing!

I see you haven't updated in years either. I hope you are doing okay. Do you still live near Dallas, Texas. I remember we never got to meet at the Church. Anyway, just thought I would let you know I was re-reading. Ciao!
beexfeatheryduster chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I liked that at the end there. "You've hired Atilla The Hun!" and her reply, hehe.

This is brilliant, I am glad you moved away from detailing the film, as hilarious as their reactions were, it was getting boring.

Rocky Horror meeting Harry Potter is just amazing, and awesome. Well done.
beexfeatheryduster chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
Ah yes! You did it! You did it! So in love with you right now. "Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more!" :D hehe, Sherrif boomiyay!
LooneyLovey chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
I really want to know the songs that are songs, can you send the list to me?
RussellMrs chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
That was probably thee most effed up story I have ever read but I have read it three times now and cannot seem to stop laughing! It was twisted and demented and I loved every second of it! 1st prize for best Rocky/HP mix EVER!
a person chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Amazing! Are you sure Sirius and Remus didn't sleep with each other, hmm? ;) Please update soon!
Iellwen Arwen chapter 20 . 1/20/2007
omg! this has got to be the best fricking fanfic i've read! i love it! so funny. ADORED the Robin Hood: Prince of Theives reference last chapter. best line in the whole movie. anyhoo, can't wait for the next chapter!
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Wow! I just read the first three chapters and I'm rolling on the floor laughing. And the image of Ginny's audition is one I shall always treasure. Anyway, thank you very much for writing this and now I must continue.
slythrn-barnbum chapter 20 . 10/20/2006
sorry i didn't review all the other chapters. the internet kept kicking me off every time i tried. this is awesome. i hope you write more soon. i know it's a long shot seeing how it hasn't been updated since 2003, but i thought getting a review might reinspire you. great job so far and i'll be looking out for it!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
hehe, i love it. perfect. and just what i wanted. i am so excited for next chapter. can't wait to see sev's audition!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
hehe. i don't believe ginny moved in on sev. wouldn't that be excellent if hermione did something like that to him? lol. great chapter!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
hehe, i can't wait. i love the anticipation bit you did. very classy!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this was a good introduction and i can't wait for more. i'm new to the whole rocky horror obsession and this is exactly what i needed. thanks!
AshwinderAngel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I Love this story!

Have you thought about putting it up on ashwinder?

I do hope that everything is going well for you!

Please write more... the anticipation is killing me
darkforces chapter 23 . 12/15/2005
very good, very funny. Hemione had to get with snape, please update soon!