Reviews for A Little Bit of Coaching
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
videl hissing saying to sayianman dammit son gohan you are the one that i want as my boyfriend not sharpener and i am going use every trick in the book wto make you mine
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
videl hissing saying to gohan stay on the side lines let sharpener fight his own battles
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
J'aime beaucoup.
Kei chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
I wish gohan could have said that he is a fighter. Btw, good work! Please make it a series with a few chapters like gohan training sharpner.
Kurisu chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
I wish Gohan could have explained about why he is knowledgeable in martial arts. Like blurting something like, " Well.. my Dad's a little bit of a fighter and it kinda rubs onto me." While doing the SON head scratch. And Erasa pipping in like, " He's pretty ripped under those tacky long sleeves.". Story requires Gohan to do a lot of explaining. However, my suggestions a bit out of place because it is Sharpner's time to shine. I really hope this wasn't a One shot. Good work though
Khizar chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
this is character development and friendship
great work :D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I was surprised to come across this fic... and even more surprised to find out I liked it! I thought it was very refreshing seeing you write Sharpner so seriously; you gave him more dimension other than being a typical muscle-head. Overall, good job!
FairyIllyna chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
It is nice to read a story where Gohan has an actual high school experience. The way you integrated Sharpner and Gohan in it made it even better. However, I must point out that you made a few punctuation errors. Other than that, I really like it. Keep it up
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Love it!
a chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
make more
Rawr chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
That was wonderful.

I wish there was more, but at the same time, I don't think any more needs to be said. If you try to stretch this out any longer it'll go nowhere fast. So thanks for ending it here. (I wouldn't be opposed to you writing more stories exploring interactions between Gohan and Sharpner though. *nudge nudge*)

I never see any authors on here actually look at Sharpner as a human being, instead of a gag character or antagonist. Heck, even when people do use him as a serious character, all of his supposed development is pre-established. So it's refreshing to see someone work with him.

I'll keep an eye out for any future stories from you! Bye!
Iwik chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This is nice. I would love a follow-up, but I understand if you'd leave it at this (Videl questioning Gohan, getting some answers, I dunno). All characters are very much as in the series, well done! Sharpener-Gohan friendships (sort of) are really scarce fics so I'm really glad you wrote this.
Faux Fox chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I think this was great. Nice not friends but working towards it angle.
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Oh man, you don't know how much I love Gohan and Sharpner as friends, so seeing this was like "HECK YEAH". There really isn't enough things out there for them (even in multichapter fics) so this was great. Really great.