Reviews for Living in the Spring Time
Jbug47 chapter 14 . 8/25
Great story! I loved be stories about the Castle family and no crime!
Please finish this story! It’s so good, and follows the 2 others you wrote about the cabin.
Icydevil chapter 14 . 1/15
I read this story for the umpteenth time today and still hope and wish that maybe you will complete it one day.. till then i will keep re-reading it.. until we meet again
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2017
If you ever find the time or inspiration to finish this story - I'll be here to read it. Fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas!
NYAZ chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
It’s now just over a year since you last updated this story. Makes me sad because it makes me think you aren’t going to finish it. It’s such a good one, and would finish the series you wrote so well. Hope you can find your way back to it someday.
rina123nike chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
Still such a nice series of stories!
Genie chapter 14 . 7/30/2017
This fanfic was like the continuation of S8e22.
I enjoyed the family dynamics with this fanfic. I was told this fic was unfinished sooo, I will patiently await new chapters to come along. Thank you.
NYAZ chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
I really love this story. It continues the series you started. It's so well written. I hope you can come back and finish it. An unfinished story is so sad. You know the author had a plan for it, but for some reason never got to realize that plan. Fan fiction has kept my Castle dreams alive since the show ended, especially the ones where Rick & Kate have kids, since we were denied that joy on the show, the last 30 seconds notwithstanding. I hope you find it in yourself to finish this one.
ABzone chapter 14 . 4/24/2017
please come back and complete the story. it is so well written that it feels like I'm watching it all happen.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
I really hope you come back to this one and finish it. It's too good to be left unfinished.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2017
I love this story. I really hope you continue.
Beach love chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
I hope you write more soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2017
I saw your tweet about finishing writing for Castle. I hope this doesn't mean this story won't get completed. It is undoubtably my favourite Caskett continuation or fan fiction. You write them so well and I can imagine everything they do as you write and the words coming out of their mouths. If you decide not to complete this story, thank you for all your Castle fan fiction. I've really enjoyed reading it, this story series especially and your christmas advent really made Castle and Beckett still feel alive even though the show is over. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2017
I understand your reasons for no longer writing Castle FanFic, but I'm sad this story won't be finished.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
I just saw your post that the Christmas story is your farewell story. does that mean this great story won't be finished? I hope not!