Reviews for The Evolution of Alexis and Kate
Naniela chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
oh i wish this was canon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Nicely done

Val chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This was really sweet ;-;
loved this!
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Wonderfully done.
ClarksGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This was so beautiful. I truly heartbroken that the bond that had been built up between Kate and Alexis during six and seven was effectively dismantled during season eight. There were so many missed moments once Kate moved back into the loft for reconciliation.

Thank you filling in the blanks of what I'd love to have seen xoxox
moxie1219wolf chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is amazing! Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I wish we had gotten something like this one the show ... lovely ... thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
See, someone else understands! Season 8 made mincemeat out of Alexis' and Kate's relationship. You kneaded it back together with one story.
Sweet!
MistressOfSmite chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is very well written, but am I the only one who thinks that Beckett and Alexis would never have a very strong bond? It's always seemed to me that Alexis has too much baggage from how Beckett has treated her father, and Beckett has never seemed that interested in cultivating a stronger relationship with Alexis. I do think Caskett kids would help Alexis and Beckett bond.
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is beautiful! Would like to have seen more of this on screen, but that is what fanfic is for, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
More Kate and Alexis stories like these please :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Like the timeline between Kate and Alexis. I always knew something like this would happen between them in time.
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I am glad that someone thought of the evolving relationship between Kate and Alexis...

Thank you for this wonderful story...

Till next time,