Reviews for Anything She Does
Hawaii unnie chapter 53 . 8/19
Wow what a ride... I'm glad that this is a happy ending one, all the characters are so dear to me, even keiko!
S.V. II chapter 53 . 8/6
Okay so after a few days of reading whenever I had the chance to sneak away, I finally finished this wonderful piece of Yu Yu Hakusho fandom. Initially, I had planned on reviewing after every chapter (as you can tell from my first few bursts of reviews), but not gonna lie, its kind of hard to do from an iphone.

I just have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. The way it begins is just amazing. Like, you do not expect for it to lead to where it does. The characterizations are exemplary. Honestly, in Yu Yu Hakusho fandom, I don’t think I’ve ever read a fanfiction where the characters stay so true to themselves. The way they grow in your story is very natural and circumstance related. A for that. And your writing itself is impeccable. Your words flowed and were not awkward or forced. I cannot help but wonder if you don’t just do this for fun, and actually have a career in writing. As a woman in her twenties (what the hell am I still doing reading this stuff, right?) I really did appreciate the mature approach you took to writing this. I’m not talking about all the steamy, explicitness (although that was much appreciated)- I mean the character development, linear pacing (as much as you can do when jumping through realities), attention to detail, and storyline in general. It made for a fantastic read. It was completely coherent, angst ridden, and a gripping, fun time.

Reading Hiei realize that his life of “no regrets” was actually full of them upon realizing he was living in his own self-made dystopia was awful. The lengths he went to get back stay really shone light on how full of regret he really was. You made it so that his change was gradual, and in the end he stayed true to the version of Hiei we all know and love. Despite that huge betrayal, Botan realizing that he was the answer to the life she wanted, and being torn by getting past it was moving. And sticking Kurama’s human body in the mental asylum was brilliant! I could gush on about how invested you were able to make me in all the characters, and how perfectly everything complemented each other, but I’m sure we both got stuff to do.

I’m still shook that this story doesn’t have more reviews. It’s probably because the fire behind this fandom has already dwindled, but I really hope that doesn’t keep you from writing more for it. Keep up the Hiei x Botan goodness. You truly do it justice. I’ve already read Hands Clean & My Downfall and am sincerely hoping for another read just as amazing as gripping. Hasta Luego!
S.V. II chapter 7 . 7/30
Point suichi! Poor everyone. Everything is so messed up!
S.V. II chapter 5 . 7/30
On my goodness! Botan is with koenma in the original reality! What a twist! Can't wait to see how this ends cuz honestly it's been so long I forgot:)
S.V. II chapter 4 . 7/30
He sure is enjoying this alternate reality. Poor bastard. Can't wait to read what happens when he wakes up and finds himself back home in his own desolate reality
S.V. II chapter 2 . 7/30
Yikes! Poor little mon mon!
S.V. II chapter 1 . 7/30
Read this a while ago. Decided to re-read it. Dang forgot how in character everyone is! Hiei is just spot on and such an ass! Love it!
MajinPuut chapter 1 . 7/29
This was most definitely a journey, a beautiful and pure one at that (okay, so maybe it did have its dirty moments but it was pure overall). There was a moment within the story that left me a bit confused and that was when Hiei met Yukina in one of the realities and asked her to sleep with him? I'm not sure if I misinterpreted the scene, but I truly hope that it was the case since incest is a huge no-no for me. Other than that, I can openly say that this is my favorite Hiei/Botan story I've read so far. Thank you so much for blessing us with such a captivating work and I hope that you write another one in the near future!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 53 . 5/24
I still love this story so much 3 it's the best YYH story out there! I loved reading it again even though I've already read it at least 4 or 5 times ~ It's like a favorite book I can keep coming back to, and I would never have had that if you hadn't written it and then re-uploaded it - I'm so glad I kept reaching out! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're awesome and you have to keep writing ~
NumbKid chapter 53 . 1/29
Took me a while to finish this. But this. THIS WAS INGENIUS. Extremely well-written. Stories regarding multiple dimensions & realities are very difficult to handle. You managed to execute this.

Made me think about the concept of fate again. It was mature, sad at times yet there's humour in it.

Best Hiei/Botan fanfic ever written. Thank you.
Eris the Unpleasant chapter 53 . 1/24
Wonderful writing. I laughed. I cried. I'm so happy I read it. Thank you for writing this delightful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
Seriously I am so hooked I can't think straight I literally read every chance I get. I do wish Hiei would grow a brain and fix his own reality because I know he could. He has learned a lot about those around him to repair broken relationships. I do kinda wish he would take the time to investigate the war and find a way to stop it besides going back in time. I just don't think it'd fix anything. Especially after knowing how the stolen moment worked in another fanfiction of yours. Hiei needs to get his act together. And Botan needs to dump crap Koenma on his butt especially after what was just revealed. I'd personally kill him. Hiei COULD be so much better for her! Anywho... I'll review after I've read some more. Keep writing amazing stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
I just started this and was not all that interested BUT I trudged through chapter one and fell in LOVE with this chapter. I freaking LOVE the world you have created. I am getting a kick out of Hiei's reaction to everything.
ReaperDemon chapter 53 . 9/21/2017
My...fourth or fifth reading through this incredible fucking story and Ive loved it each time, more and more. Botan makes such a great mother. Even if her children are sneaky little thieves, she can keep them in line and they obey her!

Hiei's become almost an entirely new person because of Botan. A lover, a father, someone who truly cares for others well beings. Such an amazing change for him from the lonely miserable moster he'd become.
ReaperDemon chapter 52 . 9/21/2017
Yeaaaaah! She said yes! As always, everything Hiei said to Botan made her fall in love all over again. That he gave Botan his hiruseki stone just made it all that much better.

Botan's sexual appetite is...quite large, even after her first time! It was very funny that Hiei said he was hungry, and Botan looked a bit panicked lol. Get to work Hiei!