Reviews for Unforgiven Pride
This is why Severus Snape didn't survive the war.
He would have become a scapegoat!
Even if he acted on the orders of Dumbledore he would still be persecuted for those actions and would probably still be sentenced to Azkaban.

OR...he could have disappeared never to be heard from again.
I always imagined that would have been the best option for him had he lived.
Remember that there is still a plot hole when it comes to the death of Severus Snape.
We have "YET" to see or hear anything from his portrait. Which was NEVER really officially confirmed by Rowling, she said she just would like to "THINK" that Harry would have put his portrait there, opposed to "Harry put his portrait there". see the difference?

And by the way, where is his portrait in The cursed child?...it was never even mentioned. Harry only ever talked to Dumbledores portrait but you would think that Harry would have finally had his much needed conversation with Snape by now.
Where are you?!
Fantomette34 chapter 31 . 3/13
Thank you very much for this new chapter !
I hope the accusations of pedophilia against Severus will be erased...
Oh the baby is coming, soon after !
Good work ! See you soon :)
Fezzes chapter 31 . 3/12
Hi!

I have read your entire story wihin one day. I really enjoy the plot, for I love alternative universe stories were Snape lives. There are many stories of this kind though and it was your great writing style and wit which truly drew me to this work in progress.

I have added your story to my favourites and I hope to read more of this great story in the near future.
Sab81790 chapter 31 . 3/10
Oh boy, things are really heating up before the trial! Hope to see more soon!
Onyx Obsidian chapter 31 . 3/10
Excellent! :)
CathyM4 chapter 30 . 2/17
I adore Dilys in this fic, I can see her and Constanz getting on like a house on fire.
ACupples chapter 30 . 2/16
Loving the story
RhodaBush chapter 30 . 2/7
More soon please
Nachtwens chapter 12 . 2/5
I have just started reading your story and I'm up to chapter 12 now. And I have to say that I think it's amazing! You have put so much thought into it and there is so much detail! And all the characters are getting their screen time and they are all believable and actual characters with depth.
I just wanted to let you knowNow, I'll continue reading!
Thorn chapter 30 . 2/5
I'm not sure what to make of this last remark. I really liked this conversation, Hermione worrying about Harry when she is screwed herself.
As every time, an awesome and rich chapter, thank you so much. I can't understand why you don't get more reviews, whith such an amazing fic.
Fantomette34 chapter 30 . 2/4
Oh ! This chapter is so exciting, I loved it! Especially the passage of New Year's Eve, and the discussion between Hermione and Constanz.
I hope Hermione and Severus will talk to each other and come to express their feelings...
Thank you for the update and good luck !
Fantomette34 chapter 29 . 11/22/2017
Oh thank you for this new awesome chapter ! I love your story, your way of imagining Severus when he was young :)
I can not wait to read more, you are a great writer! See you soon ;)
Sab81790 chapter 29 . 11/22/2017
Good chapter! I'm intrigued by the missing death eaters and if they are planning something or if it's just Yaxley. Him having feelings for Snape and being gay was a surprise, I definitely didn't see that coming. I also loved getting a different view point on an adolescent Snape and his home life. Looking forward to more, hoping for some Snape/Hermione action! Crossing my fingers lol
RhodaBush chapter 29 . 11/21/2017