Reviews for Unforgiven Pride
RhodaBush chapter 33 . 9/11
More soon please
Armandis chapter 33 . 9/9
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed the expansion of Skeeter's character and the information of what was going on with the Hogwarts Staff (Argus for the win!).
Sab81790 chapter 33 . 9/9
Very interesting and unique twist on Skeeter's background. It makes a lot of her actions make more sense. I'm so excited to see what McGonagall and the other Hogwarts professors are planning in regards to helping Snape. They can be quite a force to be reckoned with with when they put their heads together, hehehehe!
A Helpful Human chapter 1 . 8/15
Have a heart donate to van4bug beautiful story by the way you are a insanely good writer. Keep it going.
RhodaBush chapter 32 . 8/8
More soon please
hopeful123 chapter 1 . 8/8
How many chapters do you think this will be?
Fantomette34 chapter 32 . 7/29
Thanks for the update :)
A beautiful baby has just been born: welcome !
Oh how bad it is that kiss that does not happen between Hermione and Severus... He feels like he gets a slap
Severus knows how to nail the beak of the horrible Rita Skeeter, I'm happy !
I can not wait to read more :)
decadenceofmysoul chapter 32 . 7/28
Awesome story so far!
Armandis chapter 32 . 7/28
Good to see you back and thanks for the update!
roon0 chapter 32 . 7/28
Brilliant chapter.
This is why Severus Snape didn't survive the war.
He would have become a scapegoat!
Even if he acted on the orders of Dumbledore he would still be persecuted for those actions and would probably still be sentenced to Azkaban.

OR...he could have disappeared never to be heard from again.
I always imagined that would have been the best option for him had he lived.
Remember that there is still a plot hole when it comes to the death of Severus Snape.
We have "YET" to see or hear anything from his portrait. Which was NEVER really officially confirmed by Rowling, she said she just would like to "THINK" that Harry would have put his portrait there, opposed to "Harry put his portrait there". see the difference?

And by the way, where is his portrait in The cursed child?...it was never even mentioned. Harry only ever talked to Dumbledores portrait but you would think that Harry would have finally had his much needed conversation with Snape by now.
Where are you?!
Fantomette34 chapter 31 . 3/13
Thank you very much for this new chapter !
I hope the accusations of pedophilia against Severus will be erased...
Oh the baby is coming, soon after !
Good work ! See you soon :)
Fezzes chapter 31 . 3/12
Hi!

I have read your entire story wihin one day. I really enjoy the plot, for I love alternative universe stories were Snape lives. There are many stories of this kind though and it was your great writing style and wit which truly drew me to this work in progress.

I have added your story to my favourites and I hope to read more of this great story in the near future.
Sab81790 chapter 31 . 3/10
Oh boy, things are really heating up before the trial! Hope to see more soon!