Reviews for Welcome to SKU
MyUnicornCas chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
This was such a lovely story. From start to finish! Not too dramatic, not too over the top, and the right amount of smut (not that there's such a thing as too much smut) all around for this type of story! I also agree that "smart Dean" doesn't get used enough and made this story "that" much different from the rest. Looking forward to reading "Date Night" now and seeing how their insecurities play out on each other. Thank you for a great "feel good" story.
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
I just started this doc the other day and I have to say that it may be one of my all time favorites! It was really good and well thought of. I love the idea of Dean being in a frat all ready while Cas is a pledge. Plus, you protested good old fashion hazing where no one really got hurt.
This story is amazing and I loved reading it! Thank you so much!
Angel Vessel chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
aww, im kinda sad to see this go. The hazing stuff was super fun to read. It's usually hard for me to like Kevin in most fan fic but I liked him almost right away in this one. Thanks for sharing this awesome story and looking forward to those installments.
CallMeCassie chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Awwwwwww I seriously love this whole chapter and the closing scene!

Thank you for sharing your talented skills on here. I am excited to read what is next from you!
Baje Barra chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
Awww 3 Hot and adorable.
Also something really touching about the moment Cas is looking around at the party and realizes he's glad he joined the frat regardless of Dean. Was a relatable moment to probably everyone but especially to hermits like me who know they need to make the effort to talk to people and try new things and then are glad they did.
Excited for the next chapterrrr!
Baje Barra chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Hnghhh. Oh my. God, this is so hot. Major props, and also wanted to give you a shoutout for your author's notes. Really good to see fanfiction peeps addressing consent and protected sex - so much of what we write here, especially smut, gets so deep into the fantasy realm that it gets really easy to ignore the real-world implications, and you're awesome for taking the time to talk about them.
Excited for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Hahaha! Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Cold shower time!

Oh how I don't want this to end any time soon... I'm dreading what to do when it's ended... Sequel maybe? Or just some fluffy smutty multichapter epis about later on and after university? I love them together in this so friggin much!
Rawr chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
For whatever friggin reason, I totally missed this last update. But thankfully I got ansy because I love this story so much and poof! there it was!

This was AWESOME. I am just omg about so much of it! Oh yeah, I can't wait until "tomorrow" because yeah! That's gonna be um uncomfortably amazing! Hope he has some lube for it! LoL
spnfankat81 chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
just spat coffee everywhere lmao with tears f**king "purple butt plug" class x
horsegirl2430 chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Ahhh love it! Brings back memories of a mud wrestling competition my sorority had one night after a mixer with one of the fraternities. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next update!
spnfankat81 chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
my god this is so good. really hoping they last past the week and realize they are made for each other. loving deans kinky side but ohhh what has he planned... suspense is killing me. x
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
God I love this. It made me all like nooooo don't has worries it will last longer than the week it has too plllleeeeaaaasssseeee?! & Awwww & holy fu & anxious for what the something(s) D has in mind & whoa that was yeah & hahahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Yeah wow uh huh that was phew so damn good! I just need them to talk about this and acknowledge what they are damnit because Dean obviously is into Cas way more than anyone ever and Cas is so all about Dean that's apparent and now I need them to be honest even if they have to keep things on the down low for a while because I neeeeeeed this like oxygen!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Ack need more! Gordon is a prick and Chuck is just awwww and Dean man... DEAN. Going to defend Cas' honor and whatnot THIS IS AWESOME!