Reviews for Accidental Proposal
Saylahvie chapter 1 . 7/11
I've read this twice already but I've had a string of bad luck with fics and yours never disappoint so here I am for a 3rd go round!
this was a great story need more story's like this
2 years later, Cassiopeia Narcisse (yes, Nar-cisse) surprised her parents...and would become the most Slytherin Hufflepuff ever to grace the wizarding world.

I would totally love to read a mini-sequel where Monika and Wendell LASTNAME, the former Mr and Mrs Granger, had a surprise later-in-life baby around whom inexplicable things happened, and during Montagu Lysander LASTNAME's (?) year of age, Mr LASTNAME is offered a transfer to Jolly Old England along with a extremely generous incentive package. Figuring it would be a good idea to move given Monty's propensity toward making inanimate objects move as if of their own volition, they agree and move. Time goes by, everyone settles in, things keep happening albeit somewhat less often, and then one day, oddly on Monty's birthday, an owl taps on the living room window. Being the somewhat shy yet adventurous boy he is, Monty opens the front door to go see what they owl is about but the owl, knowing what she's about, enters the living room and lands on the back of Mrs. Grang...LASTNAME's favorite reading chair. Monika, being curious about the opening of the door and the oddly familiar hooting, comes to investigate... (Do some memories return to the surface? Suddenly achieve clarity through the fog?)

Later, aboard the Hogwart's Express for his first trip to the "school for the specifically gifted", Monty - unknowingly destined for Gryffindor - meets a bold little girl named Helena...

Things happen.

(Remember, Hermione in this story isn't genetically related to the Grangers...and babies can magically appear to older couples...and memories can resurface over time...and little girls do meet little boys...)
(*psst: I figure you were probably exhausted and rushed when you wrote this chapter because here are two word substitution errors I found if you want to bother fixing them although it is by NO means imperative: stead, not steed, and "This is my troth"...not truth.)

Awwww, that was a fantastic job! From the scenes before the wedding and all the way through, it was excellent!
I love tequila. Tequila detests me. We have mutually agreed to leave each other alone.
I love that Harry has someone (even if he was mysteriously absent FOR FREAKIN' EVER during so much of the school year as though he'd dropped Hermione then eventually found her and dusted her off and gave her a hey-hi-how'are'ya...) and Draco's proposal was really well done, too! Love that Hermione had no idea, lol.
I just can't see Lucius...Hermione...apprenticeship...Charms...no...no, it doesn't flow at all.

But...SNAPE! I adore that you brought him back! Loved how Lucius realized Tom was batshit fucknuts (even though it took him long enough...) and made plans.
Hey, that's not fair - *I* wanna see Theo naked, too!

SNAPE! SNAPE SNAPE SNAPE SNAPE SNAPE! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Oh...ahem...well...so...perhaps there'll be an appropriate Snape or two in upcoming chapters... *clears throat, acts cool*
(*I most sincerely hope you'll never be split open again, but IF IT HAPPENS, use the widest ACE bandages - like, "weight belt" wide - and bind your chest or wherever the incision is moderately tight with proper padding over the incision. It will make coughing and sneezing minutely less painful-as-hell.)
*snickering at Lucius* He's trying, I'll give him that. Glad you didn't kill him off in this one.

A mass on your heart? How does that...wait, don't tell me. I just hope it's gone. We'll pretend it was cholesterol and that you worked it off. Yeah, that's it... You weren't stuck in one of the "beds that breathe" were you - they in/deflate...all the time...over and over...NEVERFUCKINGENDING! I hate the damn things. It's done to prevent bed sores and whatnot but UGH. No bed should "breathe".
I wonder when Theo will find his HEA? Blaise and Ginny seem to go well together. It feels weird that Harry and Ron feature so little in Hermione's life, but even though they're in training and she's in school, their owls could still find her...and it's not like she's sending them any letters, either, so...? You've done a really good job representing the Slytherins. I think I might have made them be just a bit more reserved, but even so their attitudes would have been changed, etc.
Eh, I'd be just fine with them waking up the next morning. I know how sex works and I don't really need "written proof" that imaginary characters know how it works, too. But whatevs: ONWARD!
Poor Narcissa... Keep in mind that she's a Black and their mental stability is...fragile, plus there's no telling what she might have been cursed with by Tom.
Cute date, love how they made it fun even with the photogs.
9-11 was the day American freedom was killed by fearful, small-minded bigots - both foreign and American.
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »