Reviews for Accidental Proposal
I love this little story! The tropes are perfect and I always love a mushy Theo.
Eldyra chapter 36 . 1/19
I loved this story! ️ It's a great twist that Severus was alive and Iove the way you portray the characters! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/12/2023
Thank you for sharing this story. It is refreshing now and then to have a non-angst tale—no lying, pretending, faking, false assumptions and miscommunications, lashing out, betrayals, etc., no pining or wasting away in grief, regret, and devastation. Whew! Just simple sweet uncomplicated devotion and a gentle roller coaster ride of some clever and innovative plot twists (ding, ding! bonus points for bringing Severus in). Honestly I found it a bit too saccharine for my usual taste as well as somewhat silly (with multiple lifelong pairs engaged and marrying within the space of a single school year not realistic), but on the other hand you need dessert sometimes, right? So this did hit the spot as an indulgence. While I am usually more in the understated wedding camp for dramione, I will say the lavish wedding in this fic was a fun mindscape to inhabit for a bit.

Every once in a while there is a fic that has something in it that I just can’t get past—if I do not DNR it, another strategy I employ is to just rewrite that aspect in my head, pretending that my in-the-head revision is the true story going forward as the only way I can continue reading without inner conflict. That was the case for me in this story with the physical abuse received by Draco from Lucius as evidenced from the extensive scars Draco bears. I just can’t countenance that against the (even partially) redeemed Lucius story arc in this fic—to me they are incompatible. & it would have been unforgivable on narcissa’s part, too (willful ignorance or gross negligence). In this case, the “patch” method worked for me (pretending the physical abuse was not a thing so I could keep reading)—there was still enough without it for Draco to need to process pain/wrongs and forgive and move forward with Lucius, so the story still made sense. Also, this is silly to mention, but I was hoping for a “granger” middle name for any of the children!
Nelli Natisha chapter 36 . 10/14/2023
This was amazing. I love your stories
Nelli Natisha chapter 28 . 10/13/2023
Didnt finish the chappie yet but theory is CORRECT. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS AUTHOR PERSON.
Nelli Natisha chapter 27 . 10/13/2023
At the end of the chappie...I have a theory...
Nelli Natisha chapter 27 . 10/13/2023
I love Blinny. I love Dramione more but Im happy when i see Blinny
Nelli Natisha chapter 14 . 10/12/2023
I just picture the giggling trying to kiss and im cackling. I can tyoically laugh during passionate moments but there is different kinds of laughter. This was obviously the "why are we doing this. this feels too weird, lets never again" kinda laughter
Nelli Natisha chapter 12 . 10/12/2023
Pansy also gives me life
Nelli Natisha chapter 12 . 10/12/2023
Blaise gives me life. Hes funny
Nelli Natisha chapter 8 . 10/11/2023
Oh I adore this book. Love that Minnie on board
Nelli Natisha chapter 3 . 10/11/2023
Im CACKLINGGGG. Oh we love accidents
Nelli Natisha chapter 2 . 10/11/2023
Im sorry but Blaise got me cackling
Nelli Natisha chapter 1 . 10/11/2023
Can we talk about the fact Draco clearly has remorse and this is BEFORE finding out about adoption. Proof the blood status means lil when it comes to general conpassion and peopling. (for him i mean. most of us already knew that)
Llewlynne-Rose chapter 36 . 10/4/2023
That was such a great story !
2,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »