Reviews for Accidental Proposal
thestudyof-ares chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I'm so curious as to how Hermione will react to the mess aka her accidental engagement to Draco LMAO gotta be fun
Chester99 chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Interesting, the Weasley's took that better than I thought they would,especially Ron. I expected them to be more upset since they have such a prejudice against Slytherins and Death Eaters as a whole. It just seems odd that they would be that welcoming.

Also, Hermione would have been of age when she oblivated her parents. So she wouldn't have needed a wizarding guardian. Obviously when the will was set up she wouldn't have been of age but she is now. I hope she learns to accept herself as Theo's sister and Theo himself completely. Right now it seems like she's just accepting the parts she wants to accept and not the whole package.

Well, Draco can at least say he was drunk like she was. So it wasn't like he tricked her into it. BTW, I'm glad you didn't change her appearance.
Danikae27 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
I love it keep it up
JuliSt chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
LOL I thought that Goyle was the dim one but drunk Draco put him to shame. Oh and Goyle got fit and is not as dumb as I thought. Interesting to see the POV of Lucius and Narcissa, they have had their conflicts with Hermione but now she's a new shiny Nott who's also brilliant and a war heroine, not a bad deal at all. Hermione's reaction though...
JuliSt chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Aw, the Weasley's and Harry were pretty great :) Ron didn't fly into a temper tantrum which was great too. LOL Goyle isn't the brightest fellow is he. Blaise just relaxing and waiting for the show :D I really like what a good relationship Hermione and Theo are working toward.
GhostWriterShadowWorld chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
This is the first pureblood Hermione story that I like! I hate it when they make her appearance change completely and she becomes unrecognizable. It's really good. I love how Draco accidentally got themselves engaged. Please update soon! Really want to know what happens next :)
i take people's whits chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
This is fantastic! Keep at it!
dancingpickle15 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
I'm a sucker for the pure blood Hermione trope but I love your twist of Draco's accidental engagement- I haven't ever seen that one before! Looking forward to more.
suspicion93 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
oh ... this will be brilliant
scbeauty2525 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
This story is just too cute! I love it already!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Just read the first two chapters of this story. I think the idea is interesting, and you are doing fine without a beta. I haven't noticed anything glaring, and everything has flowed nicely so far. I am off to read chapter 3, and will write another review after reading it.
Shorty653 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Hahahahhaa that ending though!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
love the twist in this chapter! ah i cant wait for hermione's reaction! keep up the good work
2,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134