Reviews for Crimson Winter
Dollface1 chapter 42 . 7/15
I’m back at this story because it’s soooo good, I do hope you continue it. I’m curious to see if they contact Steve, where do they go from here and what will happen when rumlow catches up to them.. will keep checking up for updates! Hope everything in your life is going well :)
Did you abandon this story? Please don't! It's so good and you're such a good writer! Please continue!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 42 . 7/4
Just freaking amazing! What an incredible story! I do hope you update sometime soon!
Jan chapter 42 . 6/24
Please pleaseeee update this! It’s been far to long.
Lyeneia chapter 7 . 6/22
Please come baaaaaack! We're dying here!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE
This was the best piece of fanfiction I’ve read
I really hope you update soon!
canopusXI chapter 7 . 6/18
i feel like i shouldn't like them together, bc she is right this looks a LOT like Stockholm syndrome
K chapter 42 . 6/7
I love this story! I actually re-read all of it because I'm really impatient and can't wait for you to update. Please update soon!
Arkytior's Song chapter 42 . 6/5
THIS! Cannot wait for another chapter!
aragornsgirll chapter 42 . 6/5
Did you give up on this story? This was the only Bucky/OC story that was actually good. It’s one of my favorites and I would be heartbroken if you decided to stop writing!
update?
I triple date you!
I doUBLE DARE YOU TO FINISH ONE OF YOUR STORIES
9momentos chapter 25 . 5/2
This is the second time I'm reading this, and the first time I was so into the story I couldn't even stop to review! This has to be one of my favorite estories in all fan fiction, this chapter being one of my favorites.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »