Reviews for Crimson Winter

UPDATE.

PLEASE KEEP GOING

LOVE YOUR STORY.
JDMichelle2626 chapter 3 . 9/5
I really like your writing style and your plot so far. Noticed you haven't updated in awhile but it seemed interesting so I figured id read it hope ur doing well
jordan91 chapter 41 . 8/31
We miss you so much! I hope all is well. Don’t give up if you don’t have too, your fans love and support you!
neverlandhereicome chapter 42 . 8/23
Please come back and grant is more of your genius writing
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE
neverlandhereicome chapter 9 . 8/21
That feeling of excitement when you’ve finally find an amazing piece of work and you still have more chapters to go! Thank you! I loooooove the way you portray the nature of the not-cured Bucky. You really did an amazing job here.
bitch-jerk-cas chapter 42 . 7/26
omg i reread this again and I love it so much

UPDATE
I have reread this several times. I can't wait for an update. I think this is one of my favorite fanfics. :)
Dollface1 chapter 42 . 7/15
I’m back at this story because it’s soooo good, I do hope you continue it. I’m curious to see if they contact Steve, where do they go from here and what will happen when rumlow catches up to them.. will keep checking up for updates! Hope everything in your life is going well :)
Did you abandon this story? Please don't! It's so good and you're such a good writer! Please continue!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 42 . 7/4
Just freaking amazing! What an incredible story! I do hope you update sometime soon!
Jan chapter 42 . 6/24
Please pleaseeee update this! It’s been far to long.
Lyeneia chapter 7 . 6/22
Please come baaaaaack! We're dying here!
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »