Reviews for A Lady Needn't Fear When You Are Near
Saharafire chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
Great story. Well done. I am hooked. Please continue. And no confusion on my part.
DeadlyFandoms chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
Ooh! I'm so intrigued! I really enjoyed this chapter and was so happy when you updated! I Hope the next chapter will be up soon, but like I said, please don't force yourself or rush anything!

All the best! x
standasawitness chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
What a wonderful chapter! I'm so glad to finally have some answers to many questions. Thank you for updating! :D
DeadlyFandoms chapter 9 . 9/2/2017
I'm so in love with this story! Mary's backstory is so painful and fascinating and you've really created a beautiful friendship and relations romance between Bert and Mary.
I really hope you continue with this...and soon! x
DeadlyFandoms chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
I was going to wait until I read the whole thing to leave a review - but this ending was just too fabulous to ignore! Absolutely brilliant! And I'm loving the occasional romance between Bert and Mary!
pinkrose1991 chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Awwww they are so ridiculously cute! Another fab chapter! Well done sweetie! xx
standasawitness chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Welcome back! I hope that you're feeling better by now. This was a lovely chapter, and I look forward to seeing what comes next! :D
pinkrose1991 chapter 8 . 4/30/2017
Yay! I was so happy to see you had updated this :D Keep writing Jillian, I can't wait until the next chapter! Xx
standasawitness chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
I am so grateful that I started reading this story! It is absolutely beautiful! There is so much emotion and love and fear and everything in this that I don't really have words. I especially loved the last couple of lines of this chapter (since it's the one I am finally reviewing on, hehe). I am assuming that Mary took the ring? And that the question he had asked 12 years ago related to marriage? Regardless, I am loving this story, and I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be! Thank you! :D
pinkrose1991 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Another fantastic chapter hun - and I am so excited about the prospect of a wedding :D

BTW sorry to hear about your dorm, I think it must be a university rite of passage as the same thing happened to me when I was in first year - luckily it was a well contained fire and nobody was hurt!

Kelly xx
pinkrose1991 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Such an excellent story! It's fantastic the way you have gone back in time to show MaryBert's memories and are always revealing more about them - certainly keeps the reader on their toes! Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Kelly x
wickedevilsaviour chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Oh my gosh! I love your Poppins story! It's truly wonderful. I love how you've honoured the characters by sticking to their traits! Finding out about Mary's past was hard but understandable. I simply enjoyed reading about the umbrella and the parrot! Also, now you've brought back Jane and Michael Banks! I simply love it and can't wait to read more!
Olivia chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
This chapter officially put me in the palm of your hand. I NEED MORE! Anything new to post?

Also: have we been told what the "contract," is? Did I totally misunderstand it? Or it is still coming?

THANKS
judier chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
great! Update it!
I SingOnly4MyAngel chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
I absolutely adored this chapter! It's like 1:00 in the morning, and I read it all in one go- zero regrets! It was terrific! I can't wait for the next one!