Reviews for Branching Out
Ai Hisakawa chapter 3 . 9/1
I hope that when you get the chance to update this story you will as it is one of the few Grimm stories that have actually caught my interest. It is a great story and deserves more respect than it is probably getting.
This is great! When's the next chapter? Please keep writing this story!
Adonis Pendragon chapter 3 . 1/15
Hey !
I want to teel you that I really love your style and your Fanfiction. (Right ?)
And I would like to know if there will be a continuation
(I don't if it says, I'm very bad :') )
I like everything in this fanfiction, characters, the story, the changes really well done...
I discover you and I really like what you do
Good Night/Have a nice day
-Ad's-
P.S : Sorry my English is not good because I'm french
Sorry my English is not good (I'm french )
Sometimes, it's hard for me to write in English :/
Ash chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Idea #2 for a fic, Lassie with a past as a bad ass problem child ruling the school with Shawn and Gus sounds like a awesome idea
StyxxsOmega chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Eep! Hope they find everyone and get back together! So hyped! Please write more when you can.
ThaanaRiddleSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
i love the idea of BC being Natalia's army. This is honestly my favorite Grimm series and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I wasn't entirely sold on the idea of Nick and Sean but when I read this it changed my perspective. They are ahonestly adorable. Thank you!
Bloody Gale Reaper chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Love this story. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.
MSupernatural chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Loooved it! The MPreg thing makes it even better! Can't wait to see their reactions!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Wow great chapter part the team girmm together again :-) ..thanks god :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Wow absolutely awesome I love it thanks for this sequel :-) weee I love Sean/Nick:-) great start I can't wait this par rescue Rosalie/Monroe :-) congrats for good work :-)