Reviews for Experimental Nibbles
RememberTheGoodOldTimes chapter 1 . 10/13
Sorry I was on drugs I do t know where the fuck I got that
RememberTheGoodOldTimes chapter 1 . 10/13
Wait tomcatace I used to read you as a teen lol
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 6/22
"You and Finnick are not double-teaming me. Not in this van. Not anywhere. Not ever,"
ROFLMAO! Reading this in an airport drinking coffee. Thanks for that. Now my shirt is stained and everyone thinks I'm crazy. If I get cavity searched I'm blaming you.
BCRE8TVE chapter 3 . 4/26
So cute, adorable, and sexy all at once! I love it!
tomcatace99 chapter 3 . 2/3
Please do more!
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 3 . 1/21
Fantastic and lustily fluffy, loved it! Really hoping for more!
ReturnoftheFox chapter 3 . 1/4
This is guilty pleasure personified T.T
Anheledir chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
You definitely gave me a few good laughs with your story, thanks for that! :D
lovesosa123 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Please continue this is amazing
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
I love these! Please write more! :)
Jacqueline chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
So far im really enjoying this. Loved the last chapter, can't wait for more :) Please update soon!
AccountDoneWith chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
If ever there was a story worthy of the now legendarily memetic "Ohh My" it's this one. A delightfully cheeky (but not crass) exploration of one possible direction of the mentality behind an attraction between what would classically be predator and prey.
Erinnyes01 chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Well, I realize at this point I'm unfashionably late to the party, but this is an awesome story. I liked in particular the deep dive into Judy's conflicting feelings about being attracted to Nick's predator characteristics. It came off as very genuine for the characters in question, and Nick's reaction seemed to be so as well. The action that came after was extremely suggestive and all the more fun for it.

I would love to see more of this story, and might offer a suggestion towards a... detailed recounting of what happens after Nick catches up to Judy, if you were inclined to write it. Otherwise, awesome story again, and I hope you're still writing!
Hebbocake chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Yes i'm interested in more :P, so weird but so cool!
Rosie2009 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Yes! I enjoyed reading this and am most certainly interested in more! I really hope you do continue it!