Reviews for such a happiness
be chapter 23 . 4/7/2018
love it, thank you )
be chapter 22 . 4/7/2018
so perfect, thanks
Guest chapter 23 . 3/31/2018
Awesome, loved every piece of this story
Kici124 chapter 23 . 2/27/2018
It's beautiful story I really love it. Thanks. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2018
Amazing story, amazing characters true to the series. I enjoyed the journey.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 23 . 1/1/2018
New Year’s Resolution - to close all the open windows on my iPad. I’m sure I finished reading this back in November but left it open to go back and leave a comment. So . . . Better late than never -thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. Just reread the last 2 chapters and remembered how much I enjoyed reading it. So grateful to all the Castle FF writers who keep these characters alive. Happy New Year!
tanyapotter chapter 23 . 12/29/2017
Just a lovely story. Well done! Loved those artistic perspectives on photography and writing. I don't often come across stories that get quite so descriptive with either of those professions/hobbies. Thank you for that. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
Just discovered today that this amazing story was now complete. Great XMas gift. Thanks so much.
Scoutieout chapter 13 . 12/18/2017
I don't usually go for AU stories, but I am really enjoying this! I hope the whole Johanna thing doesn't cause an issue because K&R are two smitten kittens.
DetKate47 chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
This turned out to be one of my favorite Castle AU's! So glad to see it completed! So good!
Alyssa86InMN chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
I waited until this was marked complete to start reading it because I knew I wouldn't have been able to handle the suspense of the next chapter. Even though I waited, I didn't finish reading this in one night so the next day at work it was all I could think about. You guys didn't let me down, because this is now one of my favorites.
KellyHa75150369 chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Not long read this one and I am reading it again. I love it, it should be made into a movie
helensorrento chapter 23 . 11/25/2017
Loved this write a sequel!
Ellen Outlaw chapter 23 . 11/22/2017
I loved this story. It was full of fun, romance, heartbreak and reconciliation. Great story.
Ehhh chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
I just don't like that you wrote Rick so old. When they first meet in the show the actor who played Castle, Nathan Fillion, was 36. I know it's your AU and youve done well with this, but 42... plus a 42 year old literature teacher who doesn't particularly love teaching would have tried getting published at least a decade sgo.
1,537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »