Reviews for Talon and Tail
MAxlol chapter 11 . 2/14
Keep going ! Love it :)
tgcgoddess chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Harry - "There is absolutely no way that I could possibly hate you more than I do at this moment!"

Snape - " Hold my potion..."
septimusromanseverus chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
I was happy to see an update. The chapter was great. I'm finding it hard to anticipate where you will go with this, but enjoy reading it so much. I love that both Draco and Severus are central. keep writing. I would love another chapter before the year is through. *hint hint...
TimeLordScorpio chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
It's so great! It's just amazing! Talon and tail is by far my favorite harry potter fanfiction. I'm super excited to see how snape tells harry he's his dad or if harry find out on his own somehow. I'm just super happy your back, your an amazing writer! I read some of your other fanfics and they're really good too!
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
wow! this is incredible. A short tempered comment from Ron about Severus being a giant bat and Severus retorting with a comment about Ron being a skinny Homer Simpson would be pretty funny (Sev would know The Simpsons since he's a halfblood) Is Ron going to be an utter git as usual?
geekymom chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
I found this story when you did the update and I fell in love with it. Great job!
lilly-flower15 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
Great chapter update soon
buterflypuss chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
good chap
Siebenschlaefer chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
I really like your story. Your charaterization of Harry, Draco and Severus are really well done. I am looking forward to read more, especially when Severus has his talk with Harry. I am curious to see how you explain why Harry looks so much like James. I hope you didn't give up in writing this and hope you will update.
pinkprincess jin chapter 5 . 9/19/2017
awwwwwwwhhhhhhh so cuteeeeeeeeeee

it's things like this that make me abandon my homework and go on to read xD
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Update sn carnt wait till draco nd harry get together nd wen harry blows up at snape wen he learns the truth
snapecastle96 chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
I liked your story and hope you update soon
lovergyrl100 chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
is the detention at the same time?
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
draco has the real challenge now, that he back among his house, like severus's comment to his godson on what it like being alone for past 20 years... overall love to read this current chapie... glad the boys will be going into advance potion's class!
The-Lady-Snow-At-The-Wall chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Again, what an amazing chapter! Harry and Draco's relationship has most definitely seen a downturn, and Malfoy is definitely in the 'Half-blood Prince' mentality. I will be interested to see what happens in detention with them both. I hope that it gets resolved, though I must admit, a little strife before a happy resolution is always interesting. I like the interactions between Snape and Lupin and Jerome - I think it is lovely that out of all the people he could have spoken too about his hypothesis he chose the muggle-werewolf rather than Lupin of even Madame Pomfrey when she heals. You most definitely got Dumbledore spot on - whilst I love the canon books, I have always found the whole 'love solves all' thing quite annoying, so I am glad you got Harry's emotions across well. I also love Harry's inner thoughts about Draco - their is clearly an intense struggle here for him as he tried to understand his feelings for Draco and I think you have shown that really well.
As always, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to the next chapter!