Reviews for Metroid: Reality
Drackner Clawrus chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I like this fic and even though your last update was 6 years ago hope you update soon. 9/10 for the fic. I think the 1st chapter of how she gets into the Metroid verse could use a little more meat but other than that this is great.
JDE chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Hey, this story freakin rocks! Please continue!
Thanatos1320 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
why are you not updating. This is a great fanfic.
Chris37599 chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Hurry! I wanna see the next chapter! .
mentalkid chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Nice. I wonder why Metroid Prime isn't hurting her? why is Samus got weird eyes? and why is the metroid world full of pervs? so many questions so little answers. plz update!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Nice story, keep it up.

Artima, I completed the game so ask me how to beat boss... although I may have cheated I hated having to wait for Samus to recover from taking a hit so I know how to avoid damage.

The elite pirates... double jump at the right time to avoid the quakes while cirlcing the things and fire at them with everything you have.

For the Omega Pirate, blow off the blue parts of its body and it will disapear while several coby cat pirates attack (the ones that coby your beams) use missiles on them, use your X-Ray visor to find Omega, lock on and use Super missles... you should only need two or three...

You better thank me... it took me half an hour to work that out... thank god for Action Replay...
Unseen Dark Templar chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
hey great story keep up the great work
JoeyHyrulesHero chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS IS A GREAT STORY
JoeyHyrulesHero chapter 5 . 11/15/2003
Awsome fic I hope you finish it soon!
Heavenfyre chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
God damn it, I hate it when I walk into a cliffhanger... This story is really good, I can't wait for you to finish it. Now Hurry up!

:: Sits whimpering in fetal posistion ::
Heavenfyre chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
One word: PERFECT
Artima chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
Very nice...I just want to know one thing...how do you kill the elite pirate? Think you could include some spoilers for those of us who don't know how to beat some bosses? Anyhew, very nice story! *Is impressed*
illinoisoutlaw chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
good job. keep them coming.
Ultimate Chaos XTC chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Tom: It was sweet. Keep em' coming -
ShadowOfDarkness chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hey Sup only reason i havent reviewed for sometime was cuz i forgot my password and other stuff anf the password thing wasnt working. sucks huh well another great story i think your one of the best out there i could never match you. the one the only. droppedout!