Reviews for Angel's Gift
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I either want all of these stories edited, specifically saying that I made up the back story and Skylar's powers, or I will withdraw my permission for my concepts, including the concept of the Restorer, to be used anywhere in any of these fics. You may either edit out all mentions of the Restorer and the back story that I made up (feel free to keep the name), you may edit into your disclaimer a disclaimer of what I own exactly about Skylar, or I will be emailing Xing personally (since this is more of a credit issue than a plagiarism issue, you can be assured that I will NOT be using the report abuse feature. I have no desire to see this story removed. I just want credit where credit is due, especially since you seem to think that, once I let you use a concept, you have ownership over it.)
Let me also be clear, I have documentation of making up the Restorer in a fic that was published BEFORE this one, and should I be forced to email, it will be quite clear without backup story that this concept is not yours. Either disclaim it, remove the story, or rewrite the story to remove my intellectual property. I hate to do this, but since it seems you cannot share that which I freely gave to you, I do not see much of a choice.
hinnyxx chapter 22 . 4/20/2004
wow...really good...i know i like! happy happy happy...good story...
hinnyxx chapter 11 . 4/20/2004
ok um...angel...janet jackson? he's supposed to be all broody and stuff! janet jackson is not broody!
Lorelai Gilmore 3rd chapter 8 . 4/10/2004
Great chapter!
miss-ange chapter 22 . 2/12/2004
nice story
cloudofcalm chapter 22 . 6/18/2003
Whoo! She get's the policy. In the end, but hey...better late than never.

I actually dislike Skylar as a character intensely. I loathe her cutesyness. She's supposed to be 'adorable', I'm just sitting here going, 'this is the new Jasmine, right? Everyone loves her, she's so perfect, catch NOW please.'

Needless to say, I'm not impressed at having to read these things. However, your writing does improve as it goes on, and although this is out of character almost completely, I suppose kudos on you for inventing a new talent, ie, Restorer.

Even if it is MSish.

A
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 22 . 4/16/2003
YAY! HAPPY ENDINGS!
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 15 . 4/16/2003
Aww,poor Skylar. She shouldnt have to suffer pain! I feel bad for her!
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 14 . 4/16/2003
WHo! Go Fred! Kick that demons butt!
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 13 . 4/16/2003
Reginald better not do anything to Fred or Skylar!

Cause Ill send my Demon Dog on him,and his name is Fluffy! Dangerous name huh?
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 12 . 4/16/2003
Lilah better not do anything to Skylar!

Cause I will send my demon dog on her! And his name hs Fluffy. He,he,he!
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
I swear! Thats GOTTA BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ANGEL! I just love yur stories!
IvoryCats 1 Fan chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
I love your stories! Sorry I havent sent you reviews,I was grounded from the computer for beating up a kid. SO anyway, I love all your stories! I can keep reading and reading,and never get tired of them!

Your stories are so cool! I keep changing my Pen Name. Sorry. All of your Skylar Stories are my favorites! But this is my most favorite! Keep making Skylar stories!
Hexe chapter 22 . 4/14/2003
OK im jealous. You're a really great writer. I've read most of the other stories and they're just as good, I just cant be bothered to reveiw them all. I like Chad. Hopefully he's in the sequal. Well i'll find out in a minute since im gonna read it. ANd dont mind me rambling. I always seem to when I reveiw good things.
glam chapter 17 . 3/20/2003
i've read wedding woes and Angel's gift. I really like them although it is kind of annoying when i get to the end of a chapter and u beg for reviews. so here is a review. they are very good.