Reviews for A night to Remember
AnGeLiCa79 chapter 11 . 1/19
O.M.G! PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... finish this story! I'm dying for Bella to receive her bday gift! I hope those "other" reviewers didn't ruin it for the rest of us who love your stories! Please continue?
parkesy23 chapter 11 . 1/17
Thank you so much. Love this story. I hope you continue it.
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 1/16
Love it thanks
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
Do you think you will ever finish this story? I really do hope so.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
I hope you pick this story back up
Veronique24 chapter 11 . 7/26/2017
Why did Aro keep her for so long...
Great chapter!
vivarobsten chapter 11 . 7/18/2017
Such a great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
dvickd chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
Ok I like where you are going ng with this hit you have to constantly remind me of Edwards age again and again to make it not seem so shady. He is so mature due to his living in Hollywood and seeing bad things.
Mireads chapter 11 . 6/15/2017
Great update
smook chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
Thank you so much. I truly devoured the chapter - and oh-my the birthday present ;-) YUMMO! Thanks again, I appreciate you and your story.
2caughtup chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
Such a great story, I hope you finish it. Don't let people get you down. They can't write so criticize. I found this very enjoyable and am holding my breath to see what happens!
flyrbrd chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
Thanks!
nix69 chapter 11 . 6/11/2017
Please always remember that you are an amazing writer and that there are so many of us out there that truly love your stories. Don't let the minority beat you. They are just insignificant brainless idiot who don't matter!
Thankyou so much for the update! I mean who wouldn't what Edward for their birthday! I loved the chapter so much and cant wait for the next one :)
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
wal70 chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLZ!