Reviews for A night to Remember
I hope you pick this story back up
Veronique24 chapter 11 . 7/26
Why did Aro keep her for so long...
Great chapter!
vivarobsten chapter 11 . 7/18
Such a great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
dvickd chapter 11 . 6/26
Ok I like where you are going ng with this hit you have to constantly remind me of Edwards age again and again to make it not seem so shady. He is so mature due to his living in Hollywood and seeing bad things.
Mireads chapter 11 . 6/15
Great update
smook chapter 11 . 6/13
Thank you so much. I truly devoured the chapter - and oh-my the birthday present ;-) YUMMO! Thanks again, I appreciate you and your story.
2caughtup chapter 11 . 6/13
Such a great story, I hope you finish it. Don't let people get you down. They can't write so criticize. I found this very enjoyable and am holding my breath to see what happens!
flyrbrd chapter 11 . 6/12
Thanks!
nix69 chapter 11 . 6/11
Please always remember that you are an amazing writer and that there are so many of us out there that truly love your stories. Don't let the minority beat you. They are just insignificant brainless idiot who don't matter!
Thankyou so much for the update! I mean who wouldn't what Edward for their birthday! I loved the chapter so much and cant wait for the next one :)
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 11 . 6/8
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
wal70 chapter 11 . 6/8
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
dazzleglo chapter 11 . 6/7
Oh man, can I have Edward for my birthday too! I love this story, who cares about small inconsistencies.
SnowGoose chapter 11 . 6/6
First of all Good Work! I love the story, if I wanted absolute realism I wouldn'tbe reading fan fiction. I am herent for fun and fluff with familiar characterso and that is what you give me. Thanks for sharing your time and story with us.

I must say I am a bit suspicious of her parents. It's a bit dubious that they went out together to be out late, leaving a 10 Yreka old alone past midnight. Then again the Voltori brothers might have arranged some kind of distraction. But still, leaving a 10 year old alone till the week hours without so much as a made to watch over her is very irresponsible.

I hope that Edward plans something very special for Bella's birthday. I bet her little boy would love to give her presents too.
dreamiedreamer chapter 11 . 6/5
Bella's mother was definitely involved in her abduction but for reason? What did she get out of this?
anglictash chapter 11 . 6/5
Don't study people who are trying to tear you down. I'm sure they have never written shit in their life. Great story so far only thing really hurting it is the long span between posting, I have to go back and read to remember the story or keep up to date with what's going on with it. Continue