Reviews for A night to Remember
itdoesinmyworld chapter 23 . 1/4
come back and finish this exciting fanfic! pretty pls
itdoesinmyworld chapter 11 . 1/3
frrrr. this ppl keep complaining about inconsistencies but personally idc as long as the drama is written lol. write your own stories instead of complaining. great story so far
leinchen chapter 23 . 5/29/2023
very interesting story - love reading it - thank you very much for writing and sharing it.
Greetings,
leinchen
Jane3105 chapter 11 . 5/12/2023
I’ve read your author’s note at the top of this chapter but when you set a story in the country where you claim to live but then say you know nothing of the laws in that country you’re taking writer’s privilege to the extreme. This is not nitpicking or an attack on your mental health.
Healthcare in the U.K. is free for everyone resident in the U.K. (whether you were born here or not) and has been since the 1950’s when the National Health Service was set up. It’s one of the reasons why so many migrants are keen to live here. Bella would have no reason to steal insulin for Joshua, as a minor the prescribed medication would also be free
Jane3105 chapter 22 . 5/12/2023
Please take this as constructive criticism; you’ve taken writer’s license a little too far for a story set in the U.K., especially when you live in the U.K. It is common knowledge and doesn’t require any research to know that only police firearms officers, (including royal protection officers), and the armed forces have ever been allowed to carry firearms in the U.K. Private security isn’t even allowed to carry pepper spray let alone a concealed weapon.
Luvreading67 chapter 4 . 2/4/2022
If Bella is only nearly 18, Josh is nearly 5 he can’t be her child, can he, that would make her only 13? When he was born, there is more to that story
Luvreading67 chapter 2 . 2/4/2022
Paparazzi...the scourge of the “ entertainment world”. Nothing private,,ever
Luvreading67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
It’s a great start, Edward not getting what he wants immediately is a bonus,,,
does Bella and her brothers ages come into this, or Edwards too, he is obviously an adult,
posum chapter 23 . 12/14/2021
Love this story so much and hope you will continue it. I only read Bella/Edward stories so disappointed to see new stories minus Edward! Please update soon!
Luvreading67 chapter 23 . 7/13/2021
Smashing story
Hope you recovered well..
Luvreading67 chapter 14 . 7/13/2021
Oh how lovely
Luvreading67 chapter 11 . 7/13/2021
Ignore ignorant people who tell you rubbish,,as you say,,don’t like don’t read,,why people make derogatory comments is beyond me...
As a newish fan fiction reader, I like 99% of the stories I read, I comment, but mostly about the storyline, not how it is written,,
Hope you keep up,you’re writing and don’t get too entangled in self doubt..
Luvreading67 chapter 10 . 7/13/2021
Getting deeper
Luvreading67 chapter 5 . 7/13/2021
I liked it from the first few lines,,
Looking forward to reading more
traceybuie chapter 23 . 6/29/2021
I'm happy for Bella, Edward and little Josh. Charlie is a delusional asshole though. Ugh... Thanks for writing and sharing.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »