Reviews for Snowy Owl
This is just so nice and so sad at the same time! I’ll never be able to recover from her death indeed, pets should never die...
BMS chapter 1 . 3/11
Beautiful story. Incredibly sweet.
Too bad we know whats coming up.
Well done
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 1/28
oh, so sad.
LepiaStalis chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice short story. I have recently developed a liking for stories from different peoples perspectives. Thanks for writing this.
nemesis90 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I love animals, and Hedwig was one of my favorites. This story breaks my heart, yet also fills it with so much love. Thank you for this.
Thebigsnail chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Gosh this is cute! I love Hedwig!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Oh, you've broken my heart into pieces.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Beautiful.
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh, I adore this. You're a very talented author. I love that you write things from perspectives you don't often see.
Verwijderd chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Nooo, this is too much.. Poor Hedwig.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Beautiful, poignant, but so so so bittersweet, when you realize what this story basically set the scene for. :'( Your writing is incredible! I love when you write animal perspectives like this; you manage to make it so believable, always.
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh, you just have such a knack for getting into the heads of animals! How do you do it? You're incredible. :) Anyway, this was bittersweet: bitter because we know what happens right after the end of this story...but sweet because Hedwig's adoration for Harry shines through in the most beautiful way. Lovely lovely lovely work!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Ok. Alright. Let me process this.

Sniff.

Brilliant. Simply stunning. I know what comes after that.

Sniff.
Emjhai chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Amazing story. Glad you ended it when you did.
Eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
F*CK I didn't expect this to be so sad omg but I should've known! Poor hedwig. I can't decide which death has hurt me the most—hers or Sirius's. Like, he lost Sirius so he should've gotten to keep her.