Reviews for Snowy Owl
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh, you've broken my heart into pieces.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/23
Beautiful.
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh, I adore this. You're a very talented author. I love that you write things from perspectives you don't often see.
JuttaV chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Nooo, this is too much.. Poor Hedwig.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Beautiful, poignant, but so so so bittersweet, when you realize what this story basically set the scene for. :'( Your writing is incredible! I love when you write animal perspectives like this; you manage to make it so believable, always.
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh, you just have such a knack for getting into the heads of animals! How do you do it? You're incredible. :) Anyway, this was bittersweet: bitter because we know what happens right after the end of this story...but sweet because Hedwig's adoration for Harry shines through in the most beautiful way. Lovely lovely lovely work!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Ok. Alright. Let me process this.

Sniff.

Brilliant. Simply stunning. I know what comes after that.

Sniff.
Emjhai chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Amazing story. Glad you ended it when you did.
Eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
F*CK I didn't expect this to be so sad omg but I should've known! Poor hedwig. I can't decide which death has hurt me the most—hers or Sirius's. Like, he lost Sirius so he should've gotten to keep her.
cat chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Crying forever about Hedwig's death. I love the way you described Sirius, Umbridge and Vernon - the way readers can figure out exactly which people/events are being described through owl vision.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Awww... this is a cute bonding story. Love it!
banzi chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Heartbreaking. Wonderful story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Lovely pice, even if it makes me sad at the end...
zedille chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I love your Hedwig voice! This is what was going on behind all the hooting, haha - she definitely had opinions about what was going on all the time. I really enjoyed the little quirks of her opinion, like about Harry not being "hairy". That ending, though... RIP Hedwig!
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I swear, only you could make me cry about the death of an owl. Why would you do this to me? I love it.