Reviews for we'll give the world to you
KyraTekak chapter 1 . 2/4
good story
clic chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Here's an idea I had reading your stories with Aidan (I love this universe, and Aidan) and I wonder what would happen if Roy and/or Riza got injured while doing their job.
I liked this chapter, I think it's really interesting to see Aidan discover parts about his parents past, there are lots of things that they did and that happened to them and I think that Aidan reacting to this information is interesting and I really liked reading this chapter.
Have a nice day :)
nblkolt chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Ahhh! It never occurred to me how she would explain her back to him! This was precious and heart breaking. Thanks for sharing! I love these stories!
Gomboc123 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Dang, I absolutely love Aidan. He's so sweet and adorable, and I honestly like him better than my own Royai kid OC. It makes me so happy that you write a lot about him.
And I know this is a day late, but Fanfiction Author appreciation day was yesterday, and you're one of my absolute favorite authors ever! Thank you for being amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Aidan is so sweet. I wonder what would happen when they tell him about Ishval. I really like all the stories you write with Aidan.
ssadropout chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I'm so glad that you wrote the third part. I love the idea of Royai offspring, and I think that R and R would be great parents, but there would be... issues. I usually think of Ishval as the impossible to explain situation, but I like that you made it personal. Roy and Riza always put their goals ahead of their personal happiness, but they can inadvertently affect others.

I think that Aiden is a wonderful OC, and I always enjoy your fics.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
I love it! I'm glad Aiden and Roy finally talked things through.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
your Hamilton references in the title slayed me ok that was amazing
Katt.geez chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Really looking forward for the moment Aidan speaks to Roy and Riza. Thank you for this amazing fic!
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Aaaaaawwwww. Feels. Poor Aidan.
Kinsutenekochan chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
I want the next day after this, but I don't think you are going to do it. -_- AWESOME couple of chapters, the angst is so strong. Great job, keep it up and thank you!
Katt.geez chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
So much angst! This chapter broke my heart into tiny pieces but I loved it!. I love how complex you wrote the characters, especially Aidan and Roy facing one of the hardest moment as a parent. I feel that he has to do a lot to make up with the time he lost with his child.

Great story. I can't wait to read the next part.
stupidsexymustang chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Oh my god. Oh my god my heart. This was BEAUTIFUL. Everything! From Bran and Ally to that asshole kid to Uncle Havoc and poor Roy just taking everything that Aidan was throwing at him...

And AIDAN. Aidan, my sweet Aidan. My poor little baby oh my god I just want to hug him so tight and tell him that horrible people are horrible but that his parents love him so much and oh my god this poor sweet wonderful baby I am WRECKED I am a WRECK AND A SHELL OF A HUMAN. It's so good.
Clic chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
I'm really looking forward to the second part of this. I like this universe you made with Aidan, and I like Aidan I think you created that character really well. Have a nice day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Roy calling Ed a dolt made me laugh way harder than it probably should have. As always I love your stories with Aidan :)