Reviews for Young Justice Watches Death Battle
Aramus13 chapter 16 . 13h
Awesome update! Love how Megan went mind control there hehe.

Is next the legendary battle, son of Krypton vs the Son? This gonna be epic!
Mr.unknow chapter 16 . 7/13
sweet! Goku vs superman, i bet the man of steel would enjoy that one.

please... please leave it be, let it be the same from the internet show! as it does go into great details! with both of them nothing has to be change! even the fight prolong was good! with goku using Kaioken and super was like, "Kaio-what?" *Bam!
ShadowFox70 chapter 16 . 7/13
I always knew Harry's going to CHOKE in this fight.
cdiokno.sj chapter 16 . 7/13
Yay, its back!
Bleachedred shinigami pokemon chapter 16 . 7/12
This is my opinion for Sephiroth vs Vergil battle
They forgot to calculate the devil trigger which either doubles or triples Vergil immense power along with not giving Vergil Force Edge
and on the Wiki, for Vergil about his super human speed- Vergil can wield Yamato at speeds faster than the eye can see and is fast enough to stop rain drops from hitting the ground in a heavy downpour.[4] He swings Yamato fast enough that he can catch bullets just by spinning the blade
and the speed the eye could see is 9000 mph or kmh either one works
alaude hibari chapter 16 . 7/12
(fangirl scream) up next is Goku vs Superman! (another fangirl scream)
Junior VB chapter 16 . 7/11
Luke y Harry son un poco similares.
Luke and Harry are a bit similar.
p.s im not allowed to get account my mother will know and whould be angry
I wonder how they will react to Doctor Fate vs Doctor Strange...heh battle of doctors
asdf chapter 16 . 7/11
It's coming...
Jack906 chapter 16 . 7/10
I look forward to the next fight, will you go more in depth with the characters?
OBSERVER01 chapter 16 . 7/10
Very nice reaction to luke vs harry. I see you didnt go use the shatterpoint.
RedKnight21 chapter 16 . 7/10
Yes, finally the one we have been waiting for. Please update as SOON A POSSIBLE, PLEASE!
chilled monkey chapter 16 . 7/10
Great chapter! I particularly liked Giovanni's comment that he and his wife saw Star Wars on their first date. That was a nice touch.

There is one thing I would like to point out though; the original Star Wars EU ("Legends" as it's called now) is VASTLY better than anything in Disney continuity. Disney Wars sucks raw sewage. (I don't blame Kaldur for his comment, he doesn't know better. I'm just saying to let other commenters know).

Also the "high tier Force users could destroy entire star systems" thing" is a gross exaggeration. Not one single Force-user in "Legends" could do that under their own power. What happened was in the "Tales of the Jedi" comics an ancient Sith Lord, Naga Sadow, created a battleship, the Corsair, which contained magic crystals which could be used to manipulate stars when operated by a Force-user. Aleema Keto used it to rip out a star's core, causing a supernova which destroyed the Cron Cluster. The Corsair of course was destroyed with all hands aboard.

Anyway, as always, thank you for continuing to show how a "? watches Death Battle" story SHOULD be written (i.e. by altering the Death Battle dialogue to be more original). Hopefully more people will follow your example.
Cf96 chapter 16 . 7/10
Next chapter is going to be awesome I just know it
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »