Reviews for Young Justice Watches Death Battle
unbbc chapter 12 . 9/20
Also you should do a time skip where they stop watching the dvds and then they rediscover then after season two ends
unbbc chapter 12 . 9/20
Update pleaseee
hunterX95 chapter 12 . 9/16
You know how Goku is starting go get a bit of a dark edge to him lately? Is that going to play a part in his death battle?
Hey cnan u help me read dc comic I’m new to this also do u have any idea about broomstick (I don’t know his real name ) ex wife joke?
Zx chapter 12 . 9/12
looking forward to more chpters i hope that we see updates soon!
if you ever get to the deathstroke deadpool fight have deadpool break the fourth wall and talk with people watching the video
dude992 chapter 12 . 9/7
Can we skip to Shredder vs silver samurai? Because it will take forever for us to get there.
Jason Hunter chapter 12 . 9/6
After the Kratos/Spawn fight can the next one be the first SuperMan/Goku fight or the Joker/Sweet Tooth after the Kratos/Spawn fight.
Thor 10 chapter 12 . 9/6
Oh and if you do wally west Flash can you put out that their relaship is like sonic and tails cause it looks to me that wally tought Barry more then Barry tought him im pretty sure that wally tought Barry the going through wales thing and everything
Thor 10 chapter 12 . 9/6
When you do spawn do that scene in the cartoon were his digging Up his grave im sure that will get to her to peoples hearts
Mr Popo chapter 12 . 9/6
Awesome as always!
Quick suggestion, in Flash vs Quicksilver maybe bring up the fact that, as fast as Barry is, he's not the fastest Flash - Wally is. He once harnessed the kinetic energy of everyone on earth to run faster than instantaneous travel WITHOUT traveling through time, which... Should be impossible. So yeah.
lakesteve chapter 12 . 9/7
Can you skip to Shredder vs Silver Samurai? Because it will take us forever to get there otherwise.
Cf96 chapter 12 . 9/4
Awesome work can't wait for the next one
superprime chapter 12 . 9/5
i got to say this. i don't think you can really change to outcome of the fight and here's my reasoning behind it.

in dragon ball super it too every thing ssj god goku, and 70% beerus to shake the universe. too a point that supreme kai actually thought they would destroy it.

in infinite crisis he fight golden age supes and from them punching each other (not from their first meeting like goku and beerus.) the weren't just destroying the universe but also time itself.

in dragon ball super zeno can destroy an entire universe with one blast of his power. goku has been shown to be nothing but an ant to him.

superman has beaten darkseid, the anti monitor and imperiex. all of whom are able to do the same thing. he has also took the full brunt of attack from the seven enemies of man, mr mxyzptlk, nekron, and phantom stranger. who all are multiversal.

and finally gt goku is weaker than super goku.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 9 . 9/3
When showing the joker analysis have them comment on joker mentally taunts and tortures him show scene from Arkham Asylum "tell me bats what are u scared of failing to say this cesspool of a city, not finding the commissioner in time, me in a thong? Muahhahahaa!"
And everyone is grossed out about that