Reviews for Young Justice Watches Death Battle
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 14 . 2/15
I meant beat Naruto
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 14 . 2/15
Are you nuts Goku can destroy planets and transform into a god he could beat a adult in the blink of an eye
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 5 . 2/11
Fate's question about Oliver and Dinah was a nod to Injustice, wasn't it?
lucienhalf58 chapter 12 . 2/2
Down the road what are your plans for Scrooge McDuck vs. Shovel Knight .. are going to flesh out Scrooge's background story like he had his fair share of magical encounters and go into detail about how old Scrooge truely is .. cause I think he once came across the fabled Fountain of Youth that extended his life span.
You there
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro please
a long wait for shadow vs try your best and dont let the CU keep u down.
ironman vs Lex Luther Next please
alaude hibari chapter 14 . 1/16
Great Saiyaman54 people always say Naruto would beat goku. dcfan200, kagami uchiha, uchiha (stone tablet).
midnightangel981 chapter 14 . 1/14
Hey, I know you're probably busy, but I just wanted to ask if they could react to "Flash vs. Quicksilver" death battle? (I also love this idea of a fanfic- make them know about the members of the Justice League if possible!) Thanks.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 14 . 1/13
To answer your question hibari Goku would destroy Naruto
trollzor69 chapter 14 . 1/10
Nice can't wait to see more
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 14 . 1/7
I think Superman is vulnerable to magic is because he is from Krypton which is the home world of science, and science and magic are opposites. Maybe that might be why.
dragonslayerajahn chapter 14 . 1/2
hi i meant to do this for months but hey now or never right what i meant was give wally a small cameo like when you did with the shredder in the tmnt battle and the rest was what i think of wally's problem about being kid flash and this way both Barry and wally learn something about themselves and their powers
Goku