Reviews for Legacy
Equifinity chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Loved this story and would really like to see how it ends... Something seems to have happened, there's barely a paragraph displayed. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
Prismatic Color chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Um, you do realize you stopped in the middle of the word, in the middle of a sentence, in the middle of the paragraph in the middle of... well you get the idea. What happens next? Peaches?
MungoJerry chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
*hugs Alia and Zero*

What a gentle chapter. It made me feel peaceful here, with my stuffy head cold. I also had to google Steiff bears. X3 I hope one day we get to know how things end up, but for now I am pleased you shared this with us, even if it turned me into a bit of a wreck. :)
MungoJerry chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Haha.. sorry my reviews are so short and outbursty! I figure you've already been told enough that you're quite talented, so when I assume that I tend to just put my gut reactions.

And, as an emotional person who happens to be reading a story that seems to want to probe every trauma inducing, horrifying aspect of loss, my gut reactions are pretty strong. ;

So.. warning to the sensitive! Heheh..
GrimMoody chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Very good, very interesting. I really like what you've done here, cut off chapter 8 aside.

However, you do a couple of things that annoy me slightly. For example, you describe in one of your chapters the former captain thinking about the bug detector device, then you have his companion tell him what it is. This is doubling your points, and it's not good. We readers only need to see things like that once, and the friend probably would have known that the ex-captain could recognise the device.

As far as the story goes, it's very good, but it's very emo. That emo-ness works with the X series, but as I read, I can't help but want something good to happen. I keep writing a really bizarre plot in my head where Bass somehow saves X. Why Bass? Heck, why not? But in any case, it irks me how you portray many characters as people who want to get out of their bad situation, like the captain retiring, Zero wanting to leave, Alia also...doesn't it ever occur to them that staying in might change things for the better?

All the same, I'm the most annoyed at you for not finishing this story. Oh well, at least I get to imagine that Bass comes in and saves the day. ;)
MungoJerry chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
SON. OF. A-
MungoJerry chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
There damned well better be some kind of sunny ending after all this.
MungoJerry chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Y'know, maybe I shouldn't be reading this after accidentally taking two doses of antidepressant.
MungoJerry chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
*pictures some poetic justice involving Sigma and Macdonald*

...ah.
MungoJerry chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
You are DETERMINED to rip out the readers heart and smash it with a meat tenderizer, aintcha? I mean.. DAMN.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Y'know what? I don't even have to read the whole thing. I KNOW this is going right into my treasure trove. *adds to C2*
Lizeth chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
Nnyyo! Chapter 8 is cut off! Please re-upload it. ToT

I really like this fanfic. It's so well thought out and well written. Even with X's death, everything still feels... canon.

I've been waiting for a long time for an update, so please write more when you can. I'll still be waiting faithfully. XD
TATheSunTwin chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
...This story is so cool and the Drama is vey

beautiful!Updated soon.
illudrae chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Chapter 8, for whatever reason, isn't displaying properly in Firefox or IE.

I see the author's notes and part of the first paragraph...if you have text of the whole chapter, I'd love to finish reading Legacy...and then I'll wait breathlessly for the rest of the story.

Thanks and keep on writing. ;)
Snickerer chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Much as I wish it were otherwise, I can understand your decision to work on one story at a time (though I can't help wishing that Family Affairs would make itself easier to write so you can get back to this -).

Even so, could you at least reload chapter 8, since it's not displaying properly and you've obviously already written it?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »