Reviews for Drž Se, Miláčku
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 122 . 1/22
Aww, personal growth for Rodney! Yay! I'm both surprised and glad that it is Rodney fighting to keep Anna in Atlantis, I figured if anyone it would have been Sheppard. I can only imagine how Radek is feeling and I can't wait to see how you bring them back. Side note - I loved the microwave dinner comparison. Thanks again for a great chapter!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 121 . 1/17
Oh wow, I can't imagine what Anna is feeling except that she wants to stay. (I'm imagining Caldwell saying he will send her back to Earth and she leaves to hide with Iskaan.) I hope she is able to stay and that Radek's whole team makes it back safely. (It has been a while since I've seen this episode so I don't remember.) Thanks for a great chapter!
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 120 . 1/14
“I’m not gonna sit here and wait until Rodney comes to break us out” Even in the more serious and not good situations there always something that gets me laughing. I think that’s why this story sticks out so much! You weave humor beautifully throughout the story and make it flow with what Evers going on so naturally. It’s really cool cuz it reflects the shows style of sprinkling humor in serious situations. Oh boy and all the scenes with Anna and Rodney have been just pulling on my heart strings! This chapter though actually made me curious if in a alternate universe Radek did die for real if Rodney would be able to pull enough strings to get Anna to be aloud to stay. But anyways back to the actual story that ending had me screaming! I don’t even know what emotion I was screaming in but I was screaming! Lol I’m super excited to see more Rodney and Anna scenes and obviously find out what happens to Radek and his team. Also excited to see Anna’s future projects (though I’m assuming that’ll be a while since there’s so much going on emotionally for her at the moment)
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 119 . 1/3
Don’t mind me, just sobbing over here I loved reading from Rodney’s point of view so much. And him being the one to tell Anna felt even more heartbreaking than if anyone else did. I’m really excited to see how these next chapters play out. Oh and that last sentence got me almost as much as Anna’s whole reaction to finding out. Also I hope I’m right in assuming Rodney’s confused observation of Anna’s computer screen was a hint into her next project?!
Adela chapter 119 . 1/2
I love the chapter its good
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 118 . 12/28/2020
I couldn’t stop laughing at the Hot chocolates all around And then Lorne taking that statement back at the end and deciding on drinks instead All I could think was if John had said that he would of gone through with the hot chocolate lol Poor Anna I just wanna give her a hug! And Carson, I could see perfectly in my head him apologizing everyday. I’m also curious about Anna and Janus’s lab. Like if there will be more with her finding out secrets there or if she uncovers more secret rooms in Atlantis. I’m just constantly rooting for Anna basically lol
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 115 . 7/30/2020
Awww I feel so bad for Anna! I can’t even imagine what this trauma is gonna do to her upcoming days and how it will effect her relationships with the others. I also feel insanely bad for Carson, oh boy it must have been heartbreaking to see Anna like that and not be able to do anything but yell at the person controlling his body. I imagine these next few chapters will be emotional as Anna sees Carson, Elizabeth, and Ronon again. I’m also curious to see how her next time off world goes as I imagine she will have to face that new fear somewhere in the near future. For some reason when Anna mentioned wanting to be strong and fearless like Teyla a episode popped into my head. “Missing” season 4 episode 7, the episode where Teyla and Jennifer go to new Athos and run into trouble where they’re hunted for 24 hours. All I could think was “woah what if Anna was there and how would that effect her. Would she find that strength within herself to stand up even in her own fear or would the event traumatize her even worse. Wow this chapters making me think a lot haha I’m loving the new chapters and getting to see Anna face another challenge and can’t wait to see how she rises above the aftermath (or not).
silverhawk88 chapter 32 . 7/25/2020
I am seriously enjoying reading through this story of yours!
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 113 . 7/16/2020
This is still one of my favorite Stargate story’s I’ve ever read! Although i’ll admit I forgot about this story for a while but I’m so happy to have found it again! I remember when I first found this story (I think it was around 80 chapters) I ended up binge reading it for...a week? 2 weeks? I can’t remember now but any free time I had I was glued to my tablet reading haha! Hmm I may just go back and reread this story again since I know there’s a lot I’m not remembering of it. It would be nice to fall into Anna’s world again.
GhostMizoriMidnight chapter 112 . 9/6/2019
This is one of my favorite story’s ever! Seriously I always feel in a trance when I sit down to read a new chapter cuz I can’t take my eyes off it until I finished the chapter. My bladder hated me when ever I had binge read a hand full of chapters Even now I was 3 chapter behind being caught up and I’m extremely thirsty but refused to go get water til I finished this chapter. I adore Anna and her growth through out this story and can’t wait to see what the future brings her! Now I’m gonna go get some water before my throat drys up
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 112 . 4/26/2019
First of all, I LOVE THIS STORY! From your original characters to your interpretation of canon characters to your unique spin on the plot, i just can't stop reading. I actually really like the love triangle thing you have going on and I hope that Anna can embrace the Athonian culture and convince Radek to give it a chance. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for a great story and I can't wait to read more from you!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 70 . 4/23/2019
Normally I wait until I have caught up with all the chapters an author has posted before I review, but I didn't want to forget. I wanted firstly to say thank you for a great story and a really fun take on the characters. Secondly, I LOVED the Eureka reference! It's always fun to see if I can catch all of your references as I'm reading. Thanks again and I can't wait to keep reading this story!
Adela chapter 112 . 4/9/2019
Love the chapter
Brubi007 chapter 51 . 2/15/2019
This Arcturus project is dragging for too long now...
Its like beating dead horse... _
Bubblea chapter 110 . 2/8/2019
Oh, quick updates! That was nice of you to answer my previous review, thank you! Did you know yesterday (if I remember properly) was Radek's actor birthday?