Reviews for This Just Can't Be Summer Love
Stilinski Bae chapter 17 . 8/30
when the final chapter being release?
I really wanna see how this ends. I hope everyone gets a happy ending. Mostly Bonnie and Enzo.
crazysexycoolangel chapter 16 . 6/30
I miss you. Good for Giuseppe, and wow Bree and Mr. Salvatore that's huge. Stefan and Klaus were heartbreaking though. I'm ready for the ending, just hit us with it now.
Okay the Klaus and Stefan stuff was a shocker. Stefan coming out to his daddy and how he was accepted :)))
Appa chapter 15 . 6/15
Can Damon really win Elena back? Does he even want her, all this cheating and with Kat of all people. Is he just jealous of Enzo and wants Bonnie. Enzo has been so good to her, I'd hate to see him get hurt in the end. I wouldn't mind a love triangle though.
Stilinski Bae chapter 15 . 6/15
Bring On Rocker Enzo plz. Jo and Ric just wanted Damon gone, but who knows Elena might take him back lol. I just hope he doesn't fuck up Bonnie's life anymore, dude is so messy.
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 14 . 6/11
Finally, Bonnie is allowing herself happiest and Enzo is being the perfect man for her. Meanwhile everyone else is fucking up their lives. Good for Bonnie and Enzo.
I’m not ready for this to be over
JonnaX chapter 13 . 6/6
SO glad Bonnie washed her hands of Damon, he pretty much lost everyone in his life now he's packing up to see Ric. Enzo is so in love with her it's beautiful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jadedcorn chapter 13 . 6/6
I'm really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next chapter!
Tango Feroz chapter 13 . 6/5
Yessss. Thank you for the update! I'm hooked with this story. I already loved Bonenzo, but you made me fall for them even more (even more than Bamon). Keep it up! I feel like everything won't be that perfect for them, though
Tango Feroz chapter 12 . 6/2
Please update. This is so good. What's going with Damon? I have the feeling he's in love with Bonnie and is lashing out because of that...
What’s the deal with Stefan, Rebekah and Klaus anyways? They were a dope ot3 back in season three. I would definitely love a whole fic for them.
crazysexycoolangel chapter 12 . 5/27
Spent the last couple hours reading this. So sorry I missed out on one of the first Bonenzo fics. I'm glad you're finishing up, that's the hardest part. I hope you see it through.
Rosa Rosa Rosa chapter 12 . 5/27
Why did I root for Damon, he’s hopeless. Enzo and Sarah’s friendship is a dream. It’s so pure. And bar olive is perfect I love how you wrote Caroline so season one.