Reviews for This Just Can't Be Summer Love
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
KATHERINE AND DAMON, THAT SMUT WAS HAPPENING AT THE HOUSE. CAROLINE WAS RIGHT. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT! Enzo should take Bonnie to New York and run, the whole family is fucked up. Sarah, Matt, Bonnie and Enzo sequel in New York with original characters lol
aroyalyuser chapter 11 . 7/19/2018
Will you ever be returning? It’s been two years ... I really hope you do because I truly enjoy this . It’s not many Enzo and Bon fics out there .
Zoe-eoZ chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
Just wanted to leave a quick note: I thoroughly enjoyed your story - it's been a long time so maybe too much life got in the way or writer's block hit or something. But it sounded so much like you had stuff written out already...

I'd so love to see this continued, but even this "half" of a story was a fun read, and thank you for sharing that. There were a few things here and there that could use some work (mostly grammar stuff etc. - but who couldn't use some work there... lol)

I love this whole idea, how they're so "normal,"' how there's more happiness in this for Matt!

The Bonnie / Damon friendship...

I keep wondering whether Maggie also died in this universe. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. But the way you write it, it almost seems like there's more to it than *just* her cheating on Enzo with Damon.

(Before the Maggie betrayal surfaced, I totally thought you were gonna come up with a reason why Damon could have been responsible for Enzo having gotten some burn injury or something, as an allusion to their canon story...)

Anyways. Loved this. You got some fun ideas there. :)
Belieber Twihard chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
please continue
Victoria Sugden-Barton chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
Monnie friendship is lit while Bamon is a mess. Enzo falling in love with Bonnie keeping her safe, it's beautiful.
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
41 days left, the trailer was leaked last night apparently.
Bonnie had a rough time, I hope Enzo takes care of her this time around, Shane is a scumbag. I feel bad about her relationship with Damon, it seems so fucked up now. Matt made me LOL love his friendship with Bonnie.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Love this ! Everything or at least nearly everything is out in the open now. Hopefully Bonnie and Enzo can be happy together.
Mere chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Finally finding out Bonnie's dark secret, Enzo's in love. Matt's backstory also sad and Sarah is willing to leave him soon
sardonictart chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
"So, I'm never sharing a house with you ever again." - Haha. I could actually hear Matt's voice as I read this. You write Matt particularly well. Thanks for updating; I needed my Bonenzo fix.
JadedXO chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Oh Bonnie :( Shane the bastard ruined her. Glad she recovered. Update soon! Can't wait to read more :)
Rosel chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Yay! You updated! I love this! Poor Bonnie and all of that awful stuff she's been through. I love how understanding and supportive Enzo is and how much Bonnie trusts Enzo. They are so in love and I love it. I also like Matt and Bonnie's talk. I really love Sarah and Matt too! Wonderful chapter!
Nux chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
nice one mate, Bonnie get with it glad they finally had their moment together, Enzo treating her like a queen. Teenage Enzo seems funny.
Catherine chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Bonnie what a minx Enzo's childhood story lol sprain his ankle damn
Zoemund chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
finally they got together, Enzo is romantic huh. excited for comic con with all the bonenzo spoilers I hope we get tbh
Rosel chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Great job! Awwwwww she cried on his shoulder. That waa beautiful. And yay they slept together! Great job!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »